Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pissed because I need to make sure I get the right size but man am I glad I copped last night bc this morning is a **** show. I have no idea how you guys are copping other than bots and luck and it aint that much 'luck' :lol:

Five minute sellout, I think what helped me was they didn't load them at 11:00, most people probably gave up after 11:07. Now that I'm thinking about it I just gladly payed $25 in shipping he better put some supreme type of Fear Of God stickers or sum in my box!!!!!:lol: :rofl::lol:

I was stuck at work and they must of put them up a soon as i was not on my computer lol and no they don’t put anything I purchase the moccasins last time from there and nope the only good thing is they use signature conformation required or else they won’t deliver

I'm pissed because I need to make sure I get the right size but man am I glad I copped last night bc this morning is a **** show. I have no idea how you guys are copping other than bots and luck and it aint that much 'luck' :lol:
Man I have struck out on everything the last year n a half :rofl:finally got these on snkrs which I think was pure luck because theres probably more pairs than other shoes I wanted.

“Double stacked zoom”
I knew they advertised these that way. It sure doesn’t feel like that though.

5452464D-FD34-4978-B871-56A539A74B4B.png

Glad I caught that overkill restock. I placed an order with them earlier this morning but PayPal kept texting me to verify the transaction which in my head ment my payment didn’t go through properly. Now after placing a second order I’m able to see the order in my order history but not the first transaction. I’m hoping they cancel one of the orders or else I’ll have an extra which I don’t see necessary with these

I didn’t realize how much energy there was for the Raid pair.

Pretty seamless W on SNKRS for the Mocs, good start to a Friday.

I went ahead and copped the Mocs. Looks like a good comfort shoe and I can appreciate ripstop construction anytime.

I was stuck at work and they must of put them up a soon as i was not on my computer lol and no they don’t put anything I purchase the moccasins last time from there and nope the only good thing is they use signature conformation required or else they won’t deliver

Well I feel a little better about the signature requirement, because says allow 7 to 14 days of processing which sounds like three weeks of waiting most likely, So I don't know when they're gonna show up. I'm sitting here like Nike would have them to me in three days for free, you charge me $25 and I got a wait. I think everyone heavily relied on Snkrs as their first and only option, with no Plan B. Thank you Stockx

Wasn't corporate like 5 minutes ago ? lol

Then the Jordan 1 Travis Scott thread would frustrate you, every post is " should I pay this $7800" "I just ordered off of Stockx/goat 7 minutes ago and the seller aint ship." And "The package just moved" #nohomo

Sorry I'm talk texting on my iPad

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom