Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t know why i think these look way better then the raids but that’s me

A9D14860-3BFA-46C5-B6DC-BB9112169178.jpeg

The mocs trash, all the colors. Nothing can save those.

Website is a ****ing joke.. can’t cop **** because dudes want to make 13 dollars.

Not to mention I stepped out for lunch and checked here right before I left and as soon as I left it got posted here. I come back to eat and that’s when they tweeted that it was on their site. Idk why it has to be so ****ing hard to buy a shoe.

Website is a ****ing joke.. can’t cop **** because dudes want to make 13 dollars.

its because Solelinks and others sent out that link... like I said I only hit because I found it before the link was sent out... I agree its stupid though. So many "resellers" making zero money makes it hard for those that want to actually cop to wear them...

The mocs trash, all the colors. Nothing can save those.
Raids are definitely better, but mocs aren't trash. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder because the wifey loves the mocs and didn't care for the Raids.

I just feel like the shape, material, and toebox of the Raids make it superior. As for the blended in swoosh of the Black/Fossil, I prefer it because the focus is on the silhouette and less on the fact that it's a Nike shoe. Similar to the OG Raids where the design was just dope and you didn't need a huge swoosh for validation. Just my opinion.

its because Solelinks and others sent out that link... like I said I only hit because I found it before the link was sent out... I agree its stupid though. So many "resellers" making zero money makes it hard for those that want to actually cop to wear them...

I have SL's too and never got a notification either. Usually get it from them. Now I have to hope and prey I got the right size last night.

I wish we had easy cop places in NYC. I need this stupid 10.5 or luck with this 11 I have.

got a pair this morning from bait...if you can go in store somewhere, they're may be pairs. not sure if it is cuz it's a friday vs saturday or resellers see no value in these, but these were a million times easier to cop than the light bone pair. by the time bait opened, there were only 10 people in line. and most of them showed up at the last minute.

Back
Top Bottom