Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the raids overall is a pretty premium shoe, the execution and materials more than justifies it's resell value right now. i'm actually fairly surprised that you can get the raids for around 250.

I prefer the raids over the FOG 1’s. More practical for everyday use. Easier to put on. Lol. Then again, i grew up liking the raids and these are a nice updated version. Quality and materials are really good and resale makes them more attainable. I’m surprised by how low they are selling for. If i didn’t win on END, i would’ve paid resale easily.

I prefer the raids over the FOG 1’s. More practical for everyday use. Easier to put on. Lol. Then again, i grew up liking the raids and these are a nice updated version. Quality and materials are really good and resale makes them more attainable. I’m surprised by how low they are selling for. If i didn’t win on END, i would’ve paid resale easily.
This is a problem im having myself. Do i sell my FOG 1's as I'm wearing my Raids/Skylon/Mocs more or do I just keep em cuz... lol

I’m on the side of light bone raids > black cause the black swoosh sets them off but if anybody is looking for pairs call Xhibition Van Aken. Chick who works there said they have sizes

Just picked up my pair from darkside.

AD4F131A-4D0F-45A9-9D47-2ED49B90D90C.jpeg

Man just got off work and based on what I've seen I'm really happy I was able to get it over with on OneBlockDown. Now the question is do I pull the trigger on the bone pair? I guess I'll just see how I feel about these first. I do prefer the bone but I do appreciate the all black look and a retail price :lol:.

Man just got off work and based on what I've seen I'm really happy I was able to get it over with on OneBlockDown. Now the question is do I pull the trigger on the bone pair? I guess I'll just see how I feel about these first. I do prefer the bone but I do appreciate the all black look and a retail price :lol:.

Copped the black pair off the phone this morning. Went ahead and grabbed the bone pair a few hours later for $30 more than what I would've paid on NDC.

Treat yourself. 8)

Copped the black pair off the phone this morning. Went ahead and grabbed the bone pair a few hours later for $30 more than what I would've paid on NDC.

Treat yourself. 8)

I prob will. I honestly will prob just sell the Skylon's and just put it toward it. I don't see the need for the Skylon with these 2 models.

That and you make a good point of it only being roughly 20-30 dollars over retail.

I think I'm just hesitating because I still got 700v2 Vanta and the start of the Kobe Protro's down the pipe for this month/early June.

SNKRS shipped just now...

Corporate shipped right after the lunch hour...

Muscle emoji.

77CD511F-6380-4D8D-BF09-56EB90AE870C.png
Actually got the W on SNKRS this morning for the first time in forever this morning, I actually hit on the Foot Locker app as well, but passed, wasn’t worth that Chicago drive, but I’m really excited to see these in person, my 1st FOG purchase, looks lot a lot of people hit today, so congrats to everyone who had success today!!!:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom