Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would say a little more than 1 size large. I got a small and it fits like a relaxed fit medium. Very similar to ACG. Cotton is thick, also similar to ACG. Printing is very clean and higher quality than ACG. Looks like it is vinyl heat transferred rather than silkscreened (front and back). The white is not a pure white, has a slight natural tone to it. It's actually a "fair price" compared to similar quality shirts, and a "steal" compared to FG shirts.
How’s the length on your small? I usually wear large in all my shirts so I’ll be looking to cop a medium. Never owned any fog apparel so trying to figure out which size to buy on StockX lol

where them online pairs at? fingers getting itchy to pull the trigger on stockx. knowing how it usually goes though prices will probably drop even more after I buy...

where them online pairs at? fingers getting itchy to pull the trigger on stockx. knowing how it usually goes though prices will probably drop even more after I buy...
Mine was slated for tomorrow but it's out for delivery today (fingers crossed). This was with regular Nike shipping to NYC so I'd say Thursday/Friday is probably your deadline to purchase

Mine just touched down thanks to my fam...
533DCBD9-B8A4-49CA-B4CD-771B5F1B2896.jpeg
2BB167CC-FD69-485A-8126-AF7F418447A7.jpeg

Is anyone else having real issues with the QC on the Oatmeals?

3/3 pairs need to be returned. 2 won from nike app, a size UK8 and 10. Another won from a raffle size UK10.
All 3 pairs have tears/gaps where the toe box material meets the sole or cage. The amount of excess glue on the upper material is rediculous. One pair had a large black stain under the translucent sole which was clearly visible. For the price I could not accept any of them.
The two from nike are on their way back to them and the 3rd I have to wait and contact the shop.

First pair of FOG 1 I got for retail and none are worth keeping. Hope others are having better luck.

Anyone else noticing QC issues on these? First time putting them on the zipper broke off, not to mention some glue spots and marksmanship errors. Bought from Undefeated and Nike told me to contact the shop - not sure what they're actually going to be able to do though.

Attachments

• IMG_4602.JPG
    IMG_4602.JPG
    266.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4601.jpg
    IMG_4601.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_4600.jpg
    IMG_4600.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 332
Mine just landed and no major issues, just a bit of dirt on one sole that wiped right off. And I learned from previous releases to be mad delicate with that zipper (ie hold it from the base)

Anyone else noticing QC issues on these? First time putting them on the zipper broke off, not to mention some glue spots and marksmanship errors. Bought from Undefeated and Nike told me to contact the shop - not sure what they're actually going to be able to do though.
QC has always been lacking. I knew that going in so I don’t even zip mine. There is really no need.

Anyone cop and/or see the kids version? Besides Jerry’s son I haven’t seen anyone who copped.

First pair of the 1s for me. I did a size 10.5 and kinda wish I went down to 10, although it was still a challenge getting them on and off. Lots of extra toe room. The Skylons and Raids were perfect in 10.5 for me, but I’m grateful to finally get a pair of these after taking Ls the entire year on all the stuff I wanted. Can’t really complain.
3B6C2744-ADA9-439F-A781-CBF87A5D5289.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom