Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@kingrich21 i want a black pair too but the thought of paying £650 doesnt sit well with me.

also it crepe protect cool to use on these at all?

I sprayed my sails with reshovenator and it worked fine now all I have left is crept so we will see. The only problem I had wit sail was I would leave the zipper down and the paint or something started to hit the mesh

How’s the length on your small? I usually wear large in all my shirts so I’ll be looking to cop a medium. Never owned any fog apparel so trying to figure out which size to buy on StockX lol

Its proportionately long, not just wide and short like some FoG stuff.

does anyone know if you can drop of goat returns at flight club in NYC, (I emailed them and of course they take forever to respond)? gonna use some goat credit to buy oatmeals.

First pair of the 1s for me. I did a size 10.5 and kinda wish I went down to 10, although it was still a challenge getting them on and off. Lots of extra toe room. The Skylons and Raids were perfect in 10.5 for me, but I’m grateful to finally get a pair of these after taking Ls the entire year on all the stuff I wanted. Can’t really complain.
I went with a 10.5 as well, my TTS as a wide footer. I have a lot of extra length in the toe, but I wasn't willing to risk them being too tight, which the raids I tried on were. Overall I'm happy

stockx buyers

ArcticDelightfulDairycow-size_restricted.gif

For those that went TTS, do they look too long or normal on foot?

A little long but not like OD or anything. It's also a shoe that I pay attention to what bottoms I wear with because they don't straight up look great with everything being tall with no tongue.

stockx buyers

ArcticDelightfulDairycow-size_restricted.gif

Pretty much. Prices continually dropping and resellers are most likely only going to break even or make like $10-20.
I'm waiting for it to hit like the $450. Resellers only making about $10 at that point.

Pretty much. Prices continually dropping and resellers are most likely only going to break even or make like $10-20.
I'm waiting for it to hit like the $450. Resellers only making about $10 at that point.
order just confirmed at 460! may drop a little lower but I think I'm good at this price

Back
Top Bottom