Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am sure they will but the employee at minimum try and make at least some lunch money. Why not sell sails and buy oats?

Less work/hassle, thats why.
If it were me, I wouldn't trade straight-up anyway. I'd reference market price. So I would need Oatmeal's + Cash.

PO

Overall, very satisfied with these.
Glue stains galore, but as much as I hate to admit, I'm Complacent.
Keep y'all eyes on the zipper, geeeently zip it up/down as I forsee something snapping with a little rough housing.
And must've been my stint with the Kobe 9 Highs, as these are easier to put on/take off than I expected.
Though i'm a bit disappointed as it ain't as "brown" as I expected, as that affects how thoroughly I could beat em down.
And again, overall, very satisfied. Will post pics when I ain't too lazy. :smokin

black pair is easily the best of all released so far. oatmeal definitely 2nd. the prices dropping so hard I'm just waiting to jump. at this rate they'll be close to retail soon.

Overall, very satisfied with these.
Glue stains galore, but as much as I hate to admit, I'm Complacent.
Keep y'all eyes on the zipper, geeeently zip it up/down as I forsee something snapping with a little rough housing.
And must've been my stint with the Kobe 9 Highs, as these are easier to put on/take off than I expected.
Though i'm a bit disappointed as it ain't as "brown" as I expected, as that affects how thoroughly I could beat em down.
And again, overall, very satisfied. Will post pics when I ain't too lazy. :smokin
I don’t even risk zipping them. They are so difficult to get on and off I don’t really see a need.

LMAO I got my pair today and I got a cramp trying to put on my left pair :rofl:. Doesn't help that it was after I came back from hooping, but still.
Ended up putting it on but I'm kinda scared I might tear that tongue pulling on it so hard or bust the stitching trying to stuff my heel into the shoe :blush:

LMAO I got my pair today and I got a cramp trying to put on my left pair :rofl:. Doesn't help that it was after I came back from hooping, but still.
Ended up putting it on but I'm kinda scared I might tear that tongue pulling on it so hard or bust the stitching trying to stuff my heel into the shoe :blush:
Make you wanna dip your corns in some lube....
Lol. Granted it demands you loosen the laces some, but it ain't that tough imo.
Tts here btw.

Make you wanna dip your corns in some lube....
Lol. Granted it demands you loosen the laces some, but it ain't that tough imo.
Tts here btw.

I went half size down. I'm usually an 8 in everything but got a 7.5 in these. After I put them on, I'm glad I went 7.5 because I think 8 would've been a bit long. These shoes are like tanks compared to all my other sneakers. I didn't realize how big this shoe is until I got them in hand and put them next to my basketball sneaker after taking those off.

I had the same problem at first. But I found it easier to slip on depending on the material of your socks. I got these "microfiber" socks that feel more "slippery" and they slide right in.

I didn't realize how big this shoe is until I got them in hand and put them next to my basketball sneaker after taking those off.
This is why the Spruce and Orange colorways look terrible. As you mentioned it’s a big shoe then you pair that with a solid bright color :frown:. Now...had the sole been a different color that would have been a different story.

Wore these yesterday.
A9C9FC35-A121-42AC-8B4F-7E127253CBBD.jpeg

Wore these yesterday.

I got the black pair and initially I thought the black pair looked better. I'd be lying if I said I still thought the same. The white outsole and the contrasting Swoosh makes a huge difference - I like the grey pair more.

Wore these yesterday.
Info on pants?

Wore my FoG 1 sail/grey pair for the first time this past weekend and it was the most difficult thing to put on... like to the point where i dont want to wear them anytime soon... i was almost working up a sweat pushing and maneuvering my foot smfh... NOt sure why they look so long here, they're a small size, but its the angle and my narrow pants ...
image0.jpg

Info on pants?

Wore my FoG 1 sail/grey pair for the first time this past weekend and it was the most difficult thing to put on... like to the point where i dont want to wear them anytime soon... i was almost working up a sweat pushing and maneuvering my foot smfh... NOt sure why they look so long here, they're a small size, but its the angle and my narrow pants ...
image0.jpg
IMO they look long no matter the size.

I'm a retail or bust type of guy, but I'm tempted to go the resell route on stockx considering these Oatmeals aren't too much over retail. Has anyone have experience with buying FOG 1s on Stockx in terms of getting all the extra accessories with their shoe? ( all lace locks, key chain, laces, etc). That's prob the only thing that got me paranoid about buying these from Stockx is having missing items.

I'm a retail or bust type of guy, but I'm tempted to go the resell route on stockx considering these Oatmeals aren't too much over retail. Has anyone have experience with buying FOG 1s on Stockx in terms of getting all the extra accessories with their shoe? ( all lace locks, key chain, laces, etc). That's prob the only thing that got me paranoid about buying these from Stockx is having missing items.

I was apprehensive about going the stockx route for the same reason, pulled the trigger and got everything that comes along with the shoes.

Just got my pair yesterday and it came with everything. That tote bag that comes with it is nice :nthat:

I’ve made numerous notable purchases from StockX with ZERO issues.

stockx actually emailed me to ask if I still wanted my order because it arrived without the extra laces. I said yes because I got them to offer a $40 discount code and I dont really care about the extra laces. the messed up thing though is they never sent the code though and stopped responding to my emails.

Back
Top Bottom