Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Info on pants?

Wore my FoG 1 sail/grey pair for the first time this past weekend and it was the most difficult thing to put on... like to the point where i dont want to wear them anytime soon... i was almost working up a sweat pushing and maneuvering my foot smfh... NOt sure why they look so long here, they're a small size, but its the angle and my narrow pants ...
image0.jpg
They’re a pair of cargos from mnml but I had them tapered and had the ankle tie thing removed.

Also I can get my fat foot in my ones pretty easy. my trick is to pull the tongue down out of the zipper, then slid my foot in, then pull up the front mesh and the tongue.

Just copped the black SA’s and man...they run .5 small. I expected them to fit the same but nah. Now I need to sell and rebuy.

Just copped the black SA’s and man...they run .5 small. I expected them to fit the same but nah. Now I need to sell and rebuy.

Uh oh, was lining up some sa's in my usual size uk 11.

What size do you usually buy fogs in and is it your normal size?

Uh oh, was lining up some sa's in my usual size uk 11.

What size do you usually buy fogs in and is it your normal size?
All my FoG 1’s are a Size 10 (my true size) and they are a bit long. My brother has 9.5’s and they fit better which why o thought a 10 in SAs would be perfect but nah. They are too small. Definitely need a 10.5.

Man im lost! Worst thing is i cant really go to a shop n try them on. I guess ill try TTS and if it doesnt work flip em

All my FoG 1’s are a Size 10 (my true size) and they are a bit long. My brother has 9.5’s and they fit better which is why I thought a 10 in SAs would be perfect but nah. They are too small. Definitely need a 10.5.
UPDATE: I’ve been wearing them around the house for the past few and they fit like a 9.5. I can get by but I’ll feel more comfortable with a half size up.

How much did you get the shoot arounds for? Have seen a decent prices grey pair for £360 but its uk12 and am negotiating for black uk11 for just under £400.

Wow, just checked the prices of the Oatmeals on StockX. Some people are taking a loss unloading them - seems like now would be the time to buy if you were gonna pay resale. I don't get it, it's one of the better colorways of the FoG1s. Such a dope sneaker, but the hype as definitely died down for these.

I want a black pair of 1s but can’t stomach that 800 for a kick that has so many issues like broken zippers.

Wow, just checked the prices of the Oatmeals on StockX. Some people are taking a loss unloading them - seems like now would be the time to buy if you were gonna pay resale. I don't get it, it's one of the better colorways of the FoG1s. Such a dope sneaker, but the hype as definitely died down for these.
need size 8 for da LOW LOW

It can be hard to profit much on a pair that costs nearly 400 w/ tax for retail I guess. It's the same with Wave Runners, people are flipping them for basically retail but buyers still have to shell out for fees/tax/shipping. StockX the only one winning out here

It can be hard to profit much on a pair that costs nearly 400 w/ tax for retail I guess. It's the same with Wave Runners, people are flipping them for basically retail but buyers still have to shell out for fees/tax/shipping. StockX the only one winning out here

You would think sellers wouldn't budge for anything less than double. Thank God for impatient resellers - y'all the MVP.

On the other end of the spectrum you got sneakers such as the TS1 Highs retail for $175 but resell is near $2000.

Wish that were the case for both Black pairs though.

Wish that were the case for both Black pairs though.

Yeah I'd love to own the Black and the Yellow pair, but those ain't dropping to Oatmeal levels resale-wise. Blacks are the OGs so they gonna stay up there, Yellows were extremely limited so those are gonna stay up there as well.

Played a little ball in the oatmeals today, wanted to see how they performed. Cushioning and traction are A1. Lockdown is meh. A little bulky around the heel too, probably better for bigger players. Got a few scuffs so I won’t be doing anymore hooping in em haha.

terrific shoe all around. Been wearing them around the past few days. shame the price point is so steep, would have contemplated getting another color. Still might end up doing so.

Played a little ball in the oatmeals today, wanted to see how they performed. Cushioning and traction are A1. Lockdown is meh. A little bulky around the heel too, probably better for bigger players. Got a few scuffs so I won’t be doing anymore hooping in em haha.

terrific shoe all around. Been wearing them around the past few days. shame the price point is so steep, would have contemplated getting another color. Still might end up doing so.
Brave brave soul. Can’t see myself ever ballin in my FOGs. Not because I’d be afraid to mess them up, but They too bulky! They are more b-ball inspired than performance kicks to me. Especially with how light and durable b-ball kicks are now days.

Back
Top Bottom