Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buy what you like the most.
My choice would be:
1) FoG 1 - totally new silhouette, great tech, Oatmeal's resell price is low and CW is easy to combine. Cons - maybe too modern for some people.
2) OW AM90 - classic design, popular collab, goes with everything.
3) Sacai Blazers - love Blazers, best CW of the collab, not very hyped collab.
4) TS AF1 - best shoe of the TS collab, shroud, cool colors

I would not consider the TS 6's.

OP said Sacai Waffles. Also, the OW AM90 would be a 100% no for me since it's used.

Gonna try get some shoot arounds from GOAT. You reckon GOAT will be good enough or i should stick to new?

Sacai's then FOG1s is my choice. Waffles are the best thing ive seen in a long time honestly. They can be worn with any and everything. FOG1s as great as the design is i couldn't see myself wearing them half as much as the sacais

Sacai's then FOG1s is my choice. Waffles are the best thing ive seen in a long time honestly. They can be worn with any and everything. FOG1s as great as the design is i couldn't see myself wearing them half as much as the sacais
Definitely not as versatile as the Sacai’s / or even the Daybreaks. IMO

36A14CB0-190B-48A0-8AD2-8BE0F7DBA2BB.jpeg
A8BF3F46-8A4B-4EFA-ACA7-231397E96FF6.jpeg

Been wearing pretty much everyday but I forget to take pictures

So I got the black sails off stock x. And joints arrived, however, there is a huge(sorta kinda) glue stain on the shoe. Not really sure how they passed inspection, but I'm wondering if they would give me a discount on them considering the condition.

So I got the black sails off stock x. And joints arrived, however, there is a huge(sorta kinda) glue stain on the shoe. Not really sure how they passed inspection, but I'm wondering if they would give me a discount on them considering the condition.

Couldn't hurt to try.
Although they'll probably give you some excuse about the shoe is known for having glue stains - which is true.

Anyone seen a pair creased a little like this out of the box? Avoid them or just the material? I’d be buying to rock anyways. Thanks
876E0CBA-CA6A-4774-8A69-3354807E5CEA.jpeg

Anyone seen a pair creased a little like this out of the box? Avoid them or just the material? I’d be buying to rock anyways. Thanks
876E0CBA-CA6A-4774-8A69-3354807E5CEA.jpeg
I wouldn't necessarily call that a 'crease,' but yeah my pair came exactly like that. It was on the shoe that looked like this one, with a slightly more tumbled appearance to the nubuck. The other shoe was slightly smoother (I've seen a lot of pairs where the textures don't match)

GOAT is basically a no go due to import tax! Can get Sails for near retail so will wear those around the house lol

I wouldn't necessarily call that a 'crease,' but yeah my pair came exactly like that. It was on the shoe that looked like this one, with a slightly more tumbled appearance to the nubuck. The other shoe was slightly smoother (I've seen a lot of pairs where the textures don't match)

I was going to buy a pair off a seller and noticed the toe box, one shoe was tumbled textured and the other wasn't. so yeah...seems like a lot of pairs have mis matches.

Back
Top Bottom