Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4DBE08C7-7230-4307-BA5B-6A2A1C68B7C3.jpeg

Semi buyer's remorse, but these will be worn frequently!

I’m assuming you’re referencing the yellow pair 😬

Who knows where I can buy some of the warm up pants in a large for under $400?

Welp, first wear and this happens :stoneface:
Tips welcome, car pedal got me LOL

Attachments

• 7A459DEB-DC33-4781-A64D-D02BE8C28ECD.jpeg
    7A459DEB-DC33-4781-A64D-D02BE8C28ECD.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 511
Not sure if this is the right section to ask this, but does anyone have the Essential FOG Converse Chucks? Wanted to know if the sizing is to go a full size down? I know chucks generally run super big.

Magic eraser it is, thanks yall -will let you know the end result. If nothing, Ill be rocking these often without care

I cant lie though , at times I do have keep a beater pair in my car for driving but was with my girl going for sushi and she would have looked at me like I’m crazy:lol:

Magic eraser it is, thanks yall -will let you know the end result. If nothing, Ill be rocking these often without care

I cant lie though , at times I do have keep a beater pair in my car for driving but was with my girl going for sushi and she would have looked at me like I’m crazy:lol:
My drivers are Sanuks because they are quick and easy put on and take off.

£311 for near ds bone shoot arounds! Really hope that it isnt too big considering they aint my tts! Arriving just after xmas

Lmao, bet you was thinking bout that scuff throughout that entire meal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom