Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_9205.PNG
You tag Jerry? He loves shots like this.

You tag Jerry? He loves shots like this.
Well do.
The fabric used (seems to be Felt) on most of the panels are a dirt magnet. Anyone tried brushing them with soap / brush and had success ?
I had another pair of these I did that w/ b4 selling them. They can get dirty easy and they can get cleaned easy. I fell off my bike yesterday & not much happened in regards to dirt or grass stains though.

Trying to get the cream nike FOG shorts from the last season. Collab. Anyone knows hows the fit on it? do they fit big or TTS?

Anywhere I can get a set of black laces for FoG1?

Want to put em in my sail pair, wish they would’ve included black as the second lace set

Yeah, i did end up getting a size S. They are perfect size for me. Glad i didnt get a sz M which is my usual nike size.

They still hang above the knees though...some about that fitting. they're moreso wide, than long. if that makes sense. Maybe just my legs...
had to send em back..

Thats the appeal. I like short shorts, good for walking and hitting the gym. I hate shorts that sort of restrict the movement due to the length

Im thinking of getting the black one as well. Anybody know where i can get another cream laces to swap my shorts?

Just went through the beginning of this thread again (was curious if FOG 1 Bone retailed for $395 or $350. I think it was $395, but still unsure >D).

This thread was the final evolution of what sneaker releases are today.

Tons of :lol:,:smh:, and:stoneface: .

Same clowns was clowning too so that ain’t change much either.

Time moves forever forward, but things really do stay the same.

Just went through the beginning of this thread again (was curious if FOG 1 Bone retailed for $395 or $350. I think it was $395, but still unsure >D).

This thread was the final evolution of what sneaker releases are today.

Tons of :lol:,:smh:, and:stoneface: .

Same clowns was clowning too so that ain’t change much either.

Time moves forever forward, but things really do stay the same.
wait til da adidas stuff begins

definitely still cool. people love the essentials line. raids are comfortable...i think the FOG 1s are more comfortable, though.
how much wear have you gotten in your raids? and did you go TTS or half up?

I have a pair in TTS that I finally want to break out, but they seem narrow. even with thin socks I feel like my feet would hurt after 10 minutes

I have a pair in TTS that I finally want to break out, but they seem narrow. even with thin socks I feel like my feet would hurt after 10 minutes

Went tts and don’t have any issues with my pair. They’ve.m been worn quite a bit over the last few years.

Went tts and don’t have any issues with my pair. They’ve.m been worn quite a bit over the last few years.

Back
Top Bottom