Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the legit, but a second pair of eyes wont hurt. Appreciate if anyone could take a look:

Thanks in advance 🙌

Unless replica shapes have gotten much better, the shape on these look good.

I think the legit, but a second pair of eyes wont hurt. Appreciate if anyone could take a look:

Thanks in advance 🙌
Yeah they look similar to my pair. Plus, ebays authenticity service is pretty good, so if it turns out to be a fake they'd catch it.

Tomorrow will mark Jerry Lorenzo's most important collab to date.

Let's get it!!!!

These rite

180F4A44-A8B5-4140-A232-F2FC32CE12AA.jpeg

I dont think im interested in paying $2-300 bucks for a tee or hoodie that says sob rock lol.

My max cap for a tee would be $100 at most

Anyone who owns these loafer / espa could help with sizing? Im a sz 42 for fog cali, sz 10us for nike fog1 and sz 10.5us for air jordan 1s

7D73041D-D51C-44DB-9F5B-4EFFB83AEFE6.jpeg
52519B21-C847-4983-AB8F-284BF8E0C43B.jpeg

Anyone who owns these loafer / espa could help with sizing? Im a sz 42 for fog cali, sz 10us for nike fog1 and sz 10.5us for air jordan 1s

7D73041D-D51C-44DB-9F5B-4EFFB83AEFE6.jpeg
52519B21-C847-4983-AB8F-284BF8E0C43B.jpeg
Going to cop a couple pairs opf the espa's. I can tell you that I'm a 10-9.5 in nike. I bought the essentials runners and since they only come in full sizes I went with a 9 and they fit me perfect. I have a medium width/narrow foot so sizing down worked for me. Hope that helps

Going to cop a couple pairs opf the espa's. I can tell you that I'm a 10-9.5 in nike. I bought the essentials runners and since they only come in full sizes I went with a 9 and they fit me perfect. I have a medium width/narrow foot so sizing down worked for me. Hope that helps

You went with size 42 FOG on those espadrilles:?

Im a size 10-10.5 nike, so a 43 would be good on me? Also do the stretch a lot since its suede?

You went with size 42 FOG on those espadrilles:?

Im a size 10-10.5 nike, so a 43 would be good on me? Also do the stretch a lot since its suede?
I haven’t bought them yet but I’m assuming these do run big just like the essentials runners so I’m sizing down. I have a medium to narrow width foot just to give some perspective

I haven’t bought them yet but I’m assuming these do run big just like the essentials runners so I’m sizing down. I have a medium to narrow width foot just to give some perspective
Yeah, im just wondering if i need to size down to 42 to instead. Since i got a 42 for my fog California slip ons.

I’m not a fan of the fit on the essentials track jackets. The shoulders are super baggy yet the length is cropped. Just a weird fit.

Back
Top Bottom