Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought you were able to hit on all of the EB stuff during the early release opportunities? I sort of wanted the Stetler, but not for $300. Can't even guess how much resale's going to be on that collab.... yeesh.

I did...went 5/5 with the 3 jackets, beanie and roo pack. Was going for another stetler but in a different size in case mine doesn't fit to my liking. Would have thought I would be able to avoid trying to purchase again, but EB is slow as **** with shipping :smh:

Just got back from Kith and Nike .. both smooth picks up in and out

026DB702-3283-42B8-A747-332B5EBA9E06.jpeg

Didn’t watch yet but BulletRC is one of the very few Shoetubers that I watch who’s not annoying, corny, or fake. He’s kind of like us in his approach to kicks.
I subscribe to him, Hes Kicks, Seth, and a couple others. I forget Bull has a homie too who he does SMPL with I follow him also.

SNKRS was showing 30 min draws for both shoes for me (Should have been 10, right?)... I knew it was an L at that point

Pick up at SNSNYC was smooth... Only about 10 total winners there... they were collecting gently used shoes so I brought a bunch of pairs for drop off as a thank you for hitting these... first time there... nice store and cool people...

Didn’t watch yet but BulletRC is one of the very few Shoetubers that I watch who’s not annoying, corny, or fake. He’s kind of like us in his approach to kicks.

He’s the only one **** with. I met him st ComplexCon last year and was mad cool.

Oh and BTW for anyone still wondering about size.. here is my take. I would do TTS but only if your true size isn’t snug. I know most of NT likes their shoes snug. So if you have narrow feet and/or like snug shoes .. get what you always get. If you like them to fit exact and be comfy no snug.. you’re like me and here is how it breaks down for me.

Air FOG: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS to me)
Concord ‘18: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Yeezy 350 V2: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Yeezy 750: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS to me)
Air Max 97: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Jordan III’s (2018): Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Jordan XIII’s: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS to me)
Nike Blazer: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Air More Uptempo: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS for me)

Sorry for the long list.. I tried to cover a little of what everyone wears to get an idea.

Picked up my pair and find out @bigevan23 was in front of me in line so we chatted up. DSM also gave out these free magazines with the shoes. I tried to pick up another for JPS JPS but they wouldn’t let me lol. Only 1,000 copies.

5E4357BB-2F91-4C42-9A01-391656E9B267.jpeg

As for the shoes, I’ll post pics later, owe my wife some dessert for making her come out with me
I know that right hand from anywhere

Back
Top Bottom