Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely hit snooze on my 8:55 AM alarm, woke up 1 PM and JUST remembered these dropped today. :smh: :lol:

Welp. Guess that makes it easy to move onto the next one....

Glad to see some of you guys eat though.

Reading all these Ws.
tenor.gif

Did UNDFTD drop the SAs online also? Or just the FOG1 so far?

Went half size down from my TTS which is an 8.5 and I like the fit! Noticed they feel a bit bottom heavy in comparison to other shoes when I tried em on initially, doesn't seem like an issue though

Was able to hit on these. Does Nike allow you to upgrade the shipping after the order? I would love to get my pair sooner! I might be out of town the original destination day.

for the homies that are thinking of copping at resell price, do it before 3am et tonight, Ebay is offering 15%, up to $75 bucks off, everything. I thought about it, but the price is too rich for my blood based on my principle. But some of yall it may be a good look.

Coupon code is PICKUPSALE

I'll use it to cop something else more reasonable.

Yeah I need these but I’m going to be patient. From what I’ve seen, Nike had a LOT of stock. I’m going to wait for the market to bottom out a little bit.

Oh and BTW for anyone still wondering about size.. here is my take. I would do TTS but only if your true size isn’t snug. I know most of NT likes their shoes snug. So if you have narrow feet and/or like snug shoes .. get what you always get. If you like them to fit exact and be comfy no snug.. you’re like me and here is how it breaks down for me.

Air FOG: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS to me)
Concord ‘18: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Yeezy 350 V2: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Yeezy 750: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS to me)
Air Max 97: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Jordan III’s (2018): Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Jordan XIII’s: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS to me)
Nike Blazer: Sz 11 (runs small to me)
Air More Uptempo: Sz 10.5 (runs TTS for me)

Sorry for the long list.. I tried to cover a little of what everyone wears to get an idea.
We have the same foot.

Anyone interested in trading ?

I was able to get an 11.5 FOG on the snkrs pass, picking up this morning was a little hectic due to the DB collection releasing FCfs

Back
Top Bottom