Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m the opposite.

I’ve been trying to talk myself out of liking the black colorway too much, since I have so many black based shoes....but these pics make it rough.

Both are amazing regardless. That all black that we all know is coming will be chaos and I would love to see an all moon particle colorway drop.
I hope you’re right about an all black pair. I think I’m gonna shoot for the black/bone pair we’re currently getting, but an all black pair would be an absolute MUST in my book.

jIRbqfT.gif

via @guillermoandrade

j1.jpg

via @easyotabor

j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

"Release Reminder: The Nike Air Fear of God 1' will be available via raffle December 15th at @BSTNstore. Mark your calendar!
#bstn #bstnstore"

via @shewzlife

Those are not my cup of tea but Jerry Lorenzo get's some props for actually designing a new sneaker that's decent and not messing around terribly with already existing ones, lol.

I wonder how many pairs of any of these FOGs would sell if they were even close to a GR and were sitting on the shelf at every HOH. You know, if they were just another Nike release but they looked exactly the same as they do now. Yeah, I know, you could say that about a lot of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom