Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're right tho, I sold and copped the Solars so I wouldn't have to take it that serious when I wear my stuff. Anyway, hopefully my pair from Lapstone gets here before xmas :nerd:

seems like your issue is more with having a high valued sneaker get messed up rather than the issue with color/material. Congrats on winning the lapstone raffle btw

seems like your issue is more with having a high valued sneaker get messed up rather than the issue with color/material. Congrats on winning the lapstone raffle btw

its really the yellowing that annoyed me with the platinums. And thanks :nthat: keeping them DS until Bone's come out to see what I can do if I miss on those.

Last edited:
my 2k19 player rocking FOG1... IMG_20181218_001911_963.jpg

it IS that serious when they cost almost a rack, but i forgot we got ballers in here
If you can't afford to wear them without being petrified you'd going to get a smudge on them, you shouldn't be wearing them. After-all, THEY ARE SHOES. Don't get me wrong, I try to avoid f'ing them up but if they get messed up it's not the end of the world.

yeah I'll still enjoy them even with dirt. Some people can't stand to see their kicks dirty, and some people likes that it adds character.

FYI, if you got the Black FOG 1, one accident and its a wrap as well. Its suede toebox would be ruined
FYI - I’ve been wearing mine nearly everyday since winning them via SNKRS Stash. The creases on the toe box get ashy. I’ll definitely need to apply some mink oil.

they get ashy if you just rub your finger thru them lol, but if it gets wet, best believe you'll have a wrinkly toebox

Dude, you're not taking them to your grave so enjoy them. Congrats on your pair.
i don't have a pair yet, but thx in advance as i'll be swooping in soon as bottom hits.

If you can't afford to wear them without being petrified you'd going to get a smudge on them, you shouldn't be wearing them. After-all, THEY ARE SHOES. Don't get me wrong, I try to avoid f'ing them up but if they get messed up it's not the end of the world.
i can afford, but i'm anal about my kicks. kicks i've had for 7 years look almost ds. i HATE creases!!. i wear force fields. i do NOT believe creases gives shoes character. i think it makes them look like ****

i don't have a pair yet, but thx in advance as i'll be swooping in soon as bottom hits.

i can afford, but i'm anal about my kicks. kicks i've had for 7 years look almost ds. i HATE creases!!. i wear force fields. i do NOT believe creases gives shoes character. i think it makes them look like ****
I mean you do you, I just couldn't live life like that. Don't get me wrong, I have my "check the forecast" pairs but overall I just wear my **** and realize they aren't going to last forever.

Back
Top Bottom