Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know people are down on the Black SA, but in the next round since I have Black FOG1s already I wouldn't mind grabbing Bone SA instead.

I won't go as far as calling it a Payless shoe, but TBH I don't think many people would have even given the Skylons a second look if it didn't have the FoG branding on it. Especially at $150
that's many a model. collabs/exclusivity drive a lot of purchasing. hell take a away the swoosh or jumpman on most items adn replace it w a trefoil and cats wouldnt cop

I won't go as far as calling it a Payless shoe, but TBH I don't think many people would have even given the Skylons a second look if it didn't have the FoG branding on it. Especially at $150
Isn’t that the case with half the shiiiit people buy on this Forum. For example how many people would of bought a hatchet, brick, tool box, chop sticks etc. if it didn’t say Supreme?

Marketing, marketing, marketing.

Payless shoes?! Naw...The FOG Skylon 2 being subtle, and having better materials compared to the normal Skylons is the reason I copped. They are cool, but with the gradient colors of the others, it makes it difficult to wear everyday. Plus I’m not resale on the 1’s so these are perfect.

IMG_20181228_091641.jpg

I mean to me this is like you have AM1s and Premium AM1s. This is basically a skylon 2 vs a premium skylon 2. Except these premiums have nice easily worn colors and great detailing.
Skylon 2s are nice but the colors on them are all throwback 80s, bright type style. What the FOG versions do for me is take a great model mute it a bit and upgrade the materials for an everyday casual appeal. It fits everything i wanted.

I was just happy they weren't hard to get.

I mean to me this is like you have AM1s and Premium AM1s. This is basically a skylon 2 vs a premium skylon 2. Except these premiums have nice easily worn colors and great detailing.
Skylon 2s are nice but the colors on them are all throwback 80s, bright type style. What the FOG versions do for me is take a great model mute it a bit and upgrade the materials for an everyday casual appeal. It fits everything i wanted.

I was just happy they weren't hard to get.
Facts

Nike Air Fear of God Moccasin
Color: Particle Beige/Sail-Black
Style Code: AT8086-200
Release Date: January 2019
Price: $170 official photos
Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Moccasin-AT8086-200-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Moccasin-AT8086-200-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Fear-of-God-Nike-Moccasin-AT8086-200-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Fear-of-God-Nike-Moccasin-AT8086-200-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Fear-of-God-Nike-Moccasin-AT8086-200-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Nike-Air-Fear-of-God-Moccasin-AT8086-200-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

Hit on both the black and white Skylons in Sz 12 on SNKRS yesterday...both pairs already shipped. Will likely be returning whichever pair I like the least of the two.

I still don’t get why it matters so much to people when another person likes something that they don’t like. Nothing wrong with having different tastes or disagreements but it’s like everyday I see people calling the skylons trash and questioning why someone would buy something that is so repulsive to them, and not just on here.

I mean I get that not everyone likes them, but at the end of the day, it isn’t gonna change my opinion or yours. I don’t like the SA’s but I’m not gonna criticize or question people who do.

Back
Top Bottom