Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp, size ? canceled my skylon order (mind you after waiting since Thursday for them to respond to a simple damn question on my order). If anyone spots a 10.5 anywhere, I would appreciate the lead.

Welp, size ? canceled my skylon order (mind you after waiting since Thursday for them to respond to a simple damn question on my order). If anyone spots a 10.5 anywhere, I would appreciate the lead.

You’re not alone: size? AND offspring cancelled mine too after letting me wait 4 days!

20-30 more colorways coming out. This shoe is gonna be dead just like his mainline military boots lol.

I believe the context of that post was that Jerry said there were 20 to 30 samples while making the shoe before they decided on their final colorway and silhouette.

A dope shoe is timeless. Can't kill off an iconic shoe just because of the number of colorways if the shoe is that dope. For example the AJ 1 literally has a million colorways but it'll never die. I think Jerry has a hit on his hands. Not AJ 1 type hit but definitely not a one hit wonder design.

Huh? Don't you have two pairs of the black FOG1? You cam trade for the Bone.

A homie looked out, I got super lucky and was able to grab FOG1 and SA on SNKRS Pass non pick ups on a surprise in store drop for the public. Had to size swap that pair for a resell FOG1 and had some leftover cash after selling SA to get Union 1s. Basically had to do a bunch of flipping and tumbling to get my pairs without coming off a crazy amount of bread. With that being said, my connect game generally extra weak lol.

Yoooooooo

You wildin brother :lol:

Have you copped any of the Skylons?
I Think my little cousin purchased no me a pair. Idk what color so I’ll post once it comes in

I’m still waiting for my FoG1 trade to Ben completed then I’m done.

No cop 2k19 so I’m down to help ppl in here for future drops

FoG>>> AJI

Let’s get spicy
FOG moccasins...2019 shoe of the year.

15FA1049-3F14-4B65-914A-D7C5F71EA7CB.gif

I Think my little cousin purchased no me a pair. Idk what color so I’ll post once it comes in

I’m still waiting for my FoG1 trade to Ben completed then I’m done.

No cop 2k19 so I’m down to help ppl in here for future drops
HALP ME!!!!! I asked first lol.

Back
Top Bottom