Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: $190 + ship... these will be >$140 elsewhere
More a reminder, they about to drop.

Two local shops have already confirmed, they get them in-store. So I should be covered without relying on End's markup.

JPS JPS marcus.chi marcus.chi

These cargos are pretty awesome and I think they work really well with the FOG 1s. Fit, material, and cut, the whole shebang.

IMG_20190128_160232.jpg

https://www.maharishistore.com/us/products/7016-ma65-front-cargo-pant-1/Maha Olive

Hows it look on? Looks too straight legged for my taste, though I do like the hanging strings design.

Terrible photo below since I'm indoor and they're all black, but I'll try to wear them out tomorrow and snap a pic. The straps can be tied around the leg or tucked into the pockets. Adjustable waist side tabs and the hem can be adjusted for a smaller opening.

IMG_20190128_155550.jpg

Terrible photo below since I'm indoor and they're all black, but I'll try to wear them out tomorrow and snap a pic. The straps can be tied around the leg or tucked into the pockets. Adjustable waist side tabs and the hem can be adjusted for a smaller opening.

IMG_20190128_155550.jpg

Can you reference sizing please... not sure between M and L.. also, do the ties on the leg opening stay in place when tightened?

Can you reference sizing please... not sure between M and L.. also, do the ties on the leg opening stay in place when tightened?

5'10" 160 lbs 31" waist and I took a M in those. The leg opening stays in place when tightened. I'm take M in JE Escobars and Nike Tech Fleece if that helps any.

I chuckle to myself every time I struggle to put the fog 1s on and zip up the back

I went TTS, dont zipper the back and they fit fine.

FoG Season 6 coming tomorrow, may grab that shawl or whatever it is that says FEAR OF GOD all big and **** on the back. Joint is smooth.

You are wild corny sometimes you know that right? :lol:

As if you can tell what brands what when you compare my HM pants to those other ones. I coudda said Rick and you woudve been asking for a link or what season it was from.

Now we transition from sizing questions to making us all feel like daddys dressing you up.

I’m not trying to diss you. Don’t be so sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom