Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like the StockX tag was removed anyway so you're stuck with them either way. They look OK to me though. Heard fakes have a very squishy outsole where the zoom unit is visible. See if you can push or flex that area easily. If its pretty stiff, then it's likely legit

Pair comes in from Stock X and you want another legit check?
Can never be too careful :wink:

Looks like the StockX tag was removed anyway so you're stuck with them either way. They look OK to me though. Heard fakes have a very squishy outsole where the zoom unit is visible. See if you can push or flex that area easily. If its pretty stiff, then it's likely legit

The tag is on the little pull tab thing on the front of the shoe just on the inside lol But as for the zoom unit area, it seems pretty stiff when i press on it. Thanks! I appreciate the info :smile:

49906888_2188552914536052_8938278140864450206_n.jpg

50224251_548372095679052_2610066910645935012_n.jpg

Pair just came in today from StockX. They seem good to me but just wanted to get a second opinion on them. These are as size 10 if that matters. Thanks in advance!

img1.jpg img2.jpg img3.jpg img4.jpg img5.jpg img6.jpg img7.jpg img8.jpg

These look good to me!

Pair comes in from Stock X and you want another legit check?

I see no problem with it. It's something I do as well. Yes grabbing it from StockX or GOAT takes away most of the guess work/worry but regardless I ask for a second opinion you never know. The people who legit check at those places are human after all. Doubtful it happens but it can still happen.

These look good to me!

I see no problem with it. It's something I do as well. Yes grabbing it from StockX or GOAT takes away most of the guess work/worry but regardless I ask for a second opinion you never know. The people who legit check at those places are human after all. Doubtful it happens but it can still happen.
Thank you, I appreciate it! and yes I do agree. there's always still that very small room for error lol

Scrunched up jeans into socks? :sick:

The trend of tucking the sweats into the socks was already kinda odd looking. Doing it with jeans is just taking it to a whole other level :lol:

I like the way JT rocked these, great fit. Don’t get the hype with John Mayer he cannot dress at all. Looks like the typical hypebeast that discovered sneakers 2 years ago..

He wears robes.

fog-01.jpg
fog-02.jpg

This shoe is one of the more exciting original silhouettes in a long time for me. Truly appreciate the design details. The only thing that's disappointing is how fragile the zipper feels.
In terms of sizing, I went .5 down from my TTS and although it's hard to get on and off, they fit really good when I get my feet in. I really doubt that going TTS would've improved the taking on/off experience.

Back
Top Bottom