Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fake? to good to be true? yea yall a lil throwed off.. have yall even looked at his ig? why would I post fake ish? last time i throw yall a steal oml 🤣

You can't deny that it's a legitimate concern though, right? A size 11.5 is going for $800+ in the secondary market. Yet your cousin is out here selling a DS pair for $375 shipped? The shoe looks good to me, but you gotta admit it's extremely fishy. What's wrong with the sneaker?

You can't deny that it's a legitimate concern though, right? A size 11.5 is going for $800+ in the secondary market. Yet your cousin is out here selling a DS pair for $375 shipped? The shoe looks good to me, but you gotta admit it's extremely fishy.
Exactly put as i told em the same thing. He got hella heat, and yes he has styled celebrities..made in tokyo for the “Day in Vegas” and collaboration with “Midwest Kids” he was also interviewed by nardwar.. and constantly talks to. He just wants em gone and im like aye i can try for you.. when have i ever posted fake ish? dont worry ill wait.. especially when its from my family & my reputation is on it!

fakes.. yea okay 🤦🏾‍♂️ and I dont even have to do this... 😂
4B51A15B-0B14-43D1-9360-907D4BFB0C92.jpeg

Sometimes people want quick sale! If stock x sold toilet paper, they’d be going for more than Air Mags at the moment lol

that's the whole point though. he could press the sell now button on stockx and still make more than the $375 or whatever.
Im lost? so in order to sell shoes you gotta use stockx? 😂 you guys are really stockx brainwashed & dont know a STEAL when you see one 😆 Yall sitting here complaining bout a price .. smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ a price? I had orange peels 10.5 DS and sold em for 350 at a local consignment store.. Could care less how much they going for or whatever.. thats the problem with the resell game now.. you mfs is slow as **** ...and if it aint coming from stockhell or gogobullish GOAT (lmao) they aint real??? Stockhell still ships fakes FACTS! if i was my cousin’s size i would grab all his **** oml

They fooling, my man's dropped facts dis proving the doubts. Anyways your cousins still got em? I'll give him 350 and I'm local 😂

so in order to sell shoes you gotta use stockx? 😂 you guys are really stockx brainwashed & dont know a STEAL when you see one

No, you ain't gotta use StockX or GOAT to sell anything, but people use that as an indicator to see how much the sneaker is selling for on the secondary market. So when a "STEAL" sounds too good to be true then some red flags will be raised. You telling me if somebody offered to sell you some DS Chicago 1s for $400 locally you wouldn't question it at all when they are selling anywhere between $1000 - $1200 on StockX or GOAT?

As a buyer, you gotta understand where that doubt comes from right?

Not everything has to be for profit, if the poster is giving some proof at least you gotta give benefit of the doubt. Maybe you guys just missed on a great opportunity. What size were the 1's Phillip Drummond Phillip Drummond ? I see you deleted the insta post.

Im lost? so in order to sell shoes you gotta use stockx? 😂 you guys are really stockx brainwashed & dont know a STEAL when you see one 😆 Yall sitting here complaining bout a price .. smh 🤦🏾‍♂️ a price? I had orange peels 10.5 DS and sold em for 350 at a local consignment store.. Could care less how much they going for or whatever.. thats the problem with the resell game now.. you mfs is slow as **** ...and if it aint coming from stockhell or gogobullish GOAT (lmao) they aint real??? Stockhell still ships fakes FACTS! if i was my cousin’s size i would grab all his **** oml

you got your head so far up your *** you can't see why people would think that deal would seem fishy? nobody here knows you or your cousin personally so its reasonable to have doubt about a price that's less than half of market value. plus if you're saying he just wants them gone then it would be WAY easier to hit a button on an app, get paid WAY more, AND not have to post them and explain it to a bunch of strangers on an internet forum, no? at the end of the day the shoes/deal could be legit, I personally just wouldn't take that chance.

Last edited:
They fooling, my man's dropped facts dis proving the doubts. Anyways your cousins still got em? I'll give him 350 and I'm local 😂
Not everything has to be for profit, if the poster is giving some proof at least you gotta give benefit of the doubt. Maybe you guys just missed on a great opportunity. What size were the 1's Phillip Drummond Phillip Drummond ? I see you deleted the insta post.
They was 11.5 ... he sold em already. 😂 😆 I’m not even bout to say what he giving his TS 1’s Highs & Lows away for.. yall mfs done ****ed up the blessings 😂 just salty im a 10.5 smh

you got your head so far up your *** you can't see why people would think that deal would seem fishy? nobody here knows you or your cousin personally so its reasonable to have doubt about a price that's less than half of market value. plus if you're saying he just wants them gone then it would be WAY easier to hit a button on an app, get paid WAY more, AND not have to post them and explain it to a bunch of strangers on an internet forum, no? at the end of the day the shoes/deal could be legit, I personally just wouldn't take that chance.
yup! might be stuck up there oh well! 😂 😂

same. I sized down and learned the hard way. my 0.5 down pair in the classifieds rn (too bad the market crashing)
Agreed. I went TTS on all my pairs (SA's included).

I also believe that the broken zippers and difficulty with putting on and taking off the shoes is mainly due to people sizing down.

Back
Top Bottom