Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

There was a topic awhile back about putting crep on the off whites. Not just the tongue but it’ll turn yellow on pairs with the ripstop looking material like on the blazers, am90 and AJ1 etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a topic awhile back about putting crep on the off whites. Not just the tongue but it’ll turn yellow on pairs with the ripstop looking materials like on the blazers, am90 and AJ1.

Yeah I remember someone saying it would yellow the foam just didn't think it would be that yellow. Either way I kinda like it, but I know some people are very picky about that. Everyone's pair will look like this in 6-7 years anyways...

Yeah I remember someone saying it would yellow the foam just didn't think it would be that yellow. Either way I kinda like it, but I know some people are very picky about that. Everyone's pair will look like this in 6-7 years anyways...
Def sooner then 6 or 7 years

Just a heads up to anyone copping the white prestos and using crep protect it yellowed the foam on my pair I assume it does it to any pair of OWs where the foam is exposed...

20180810_150359.jpg
20180823_163315.jpg

somebody was posting this during the OG drops. It turned their whole shoe yellow when they put that on there :lol:

Edit; I see that has been posted already :smh:

Man I hope they let you pickup at whatever time you can in the event that you win... dudes got jobs and stuff

Anyone experiencing color bleeding on the UNCs? Ive worn these around 4 times. I know the Chicagos did this
IMG_3637.jpg
IMG_3638.jpg

The raffle pickup is so confusing. Top of the form it says Saturday and at the bottom it says Tuesday
Its prob gonna be pickup Saturday. They must've just changed the dates they were doing it and didn't bother changing them on the actual raffle page. On their IG post, it says Saturday. I'm assuming thats the right one since they haven't taken down their IG post and the raffle altogether (since they would if they messed up)

Its prob gonna be pickup Saturday. They must've just changed the dates they were doing it and didn't bother changing them on the actual raffle page. On their IG post, it says Saturday. I'm assuming thats the right one since they haven't taken down their IG post and the raffle altogether (since they would if they messed up)

ViKtor?

:nerd:

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom