Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Also going to be traveling from PA...hope they don't make an issue about me not being from NY. Any locals have advice related to parking? Usually when I go to NYC I just park at the Port Authority straight out of the tunnel and walk to MSG...looks like Kith is quite far from there.

There are various parking garages you can use instead of all the way up by Port Authority. Google garages by putting the Kith address

I also hit on Kith. The kicker is I'm from Wisconsin. Do they really check to see if from NYC or not? I won a raffle last year at DSM for the OW 90s and did a one day trip out there to get them. I'll go if you can be from anywhere.

I also hit on Kith. The kicker is I'm from Wisconsin. Do they really check to see if from NYC or not? I won a raffle last year at DSM for the OW 90s and did a one day trip out there to get them. I'll go if you can be from anywhere.
:rolleyes

i dont think they care..they just care that your ID matches what you entered for the raffle info theyll also ask you to pull up the email with the confirmation you won. i dont think theyre about to pull out googlemaps and confirm you live in the radius. that dude has more pressing matters like making sure he gets back to post his own youtube review on his personal pair.

I doubt it cause it says you physically have to show up with an state issues ID. So say ur visiting NY or here for school you wouldn’t have an NY ID.

Wow you dudes are really taking flights to NYC to pick up sneakers. That's dedication. There's no way Kith is gonna turn you guys down just say your in NYC for the Open... That was the whole point of this Serena drop in the first place. Congrats to those who hit... I'm hoping DSM does a raffle today or I hit at EG.

Wow you dudes are really taking flights to NYC to pick up sneakers. That's dedication. There's no way Kith is gonna turn you guys down just say your in NYC for the Open... That was the whole point of this Serena drop in the first place. Congrats to those who hit... I'm hoping DSM does a raffle today or I hit at EG.

I don’t pay for flights so it’s just like a bus ride down the road for me

Also going to be traveling from PA...hope they don't make an issue about me not being from NY. Any locals have advice related to parking? Usually when I go to NYC I just park at the Port Authority straight out of the tunnel and walk to MSG...looks like Kith is quite far from there.

There's parking garages all over the city just find the one closest to Kith in the morning also they have early bird specials. Icon Parking is a chain of parking garages in Manhattan see if theres any by Kith get there before 8AM and do the all day special if your gonna chill in the city. That's worth it to me especially if your coming from out of state.

There's parking garages all over the city just find the one closest to Kith in the morning also they have early bird specials. Icon Parking is a chain of parking garages in Manhattan see if theres any by Kith get there before 8AM and do the all day special if your gonna chill in the city. That's worth it to me especially if your coming from out of state.
Thanks! Yeah I found two near Kith, I'm just hoping traffic in the area isn't bad as I just got a new car and I'm a bit paranoid about driving in NYC traffic lol. I'll probably stay in the city and catch the Drake show.

honestly if you get in early enough its not that hard to find street parking. I usually have alot of luck on west broadway as you get closer to the prince street intersection. If youre there by 9-930 its almost guaranteed. from there you just walk east past broadway. its not that far of a walk and itll bring you close to the other stores in soho anyway.
EDIT: forgot to mention. on west broadway specifically its free all day. no need for meter

Last edited:
this is what i like to see, i won my 1st raffle for the off-white prestos at kith last year & flew in to get them ...those free flights come in handy for times like these...which is why i enter raffles all over the country, lol.

Back
Top Bottom