Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Jay-Z.jpg

Theres still a chance kith does a second drawing. I'm hoping a bunch of people don't pick up their pairs.
There’s always a chance. But the volume of winners here seems very low. I’ve heard this is a super limited drop...feels that way at least (even for an NYC exclusive or exclusive for now)

Yeah it's usually a whole lot more people saying they hit but im seeing so many people enter that aren't in NY that there might be a chance some people out of state hit and cant pick up their pairs.
I'm thinking kith got at least 250-500 pairs. Because even 5k pairs is very very low for Nike.

Yeah it's usually a whole lot more people saying they hit but im seeing so many people enter that aren't in NY that there might be a chance some people out of state hit and cant pick up their pairs.
I'm thinking kith got at least 250-500 pairs. Because even 5k pairs is very very low for Nike.
if i had to guess limitednesss....

I'd say these are above MOMA AF1 numbers, less than euro AJ1.

Yeah sounds about right. They've been quiet about the blazers though and that stash everyone is talking about. I'm thinking they got at least another 500-1000 pairs somewhere in NYC.

There’s always a chance. But the volume of winners here seems very low. I’ve heard this is a super limited drop...feels that way at least (even for an NYC exclusive or exclusive for now)
Do you do it from the same phone?

I have 4 email addys, I put permutations of my buddies name in. He’s got two middle names on his drivers license... I’m out of town so he’s kind enough to pickup.

quick question .. when you enter the 4.. did you do them from the same phone/computer? like does kith keep track of all of that stuff and automatically deny entries from the same ip?

It's mad annoying seeing that bro, entering raffles in other cities always been corny to me.

How is it corny if I can actually get there. Idk see ur logic. What’s the difference between. You down the street and me another state away with both of us having the ability to show up.

Nike should hold shoes in other states other than NYC that’s corny. Eventually people were going to flood nyc raffles from out of state since Nike stacks everything in one place.

Relax bro. My size 14 prolly didn't hurt your chances at all. Also why is it corny? Because we get no opportunities not living in NYC? If people are willing to travel to get them then so be it.

Team 14 as well lmao what’s the odds

I didn't even enter, I wasn't talking about you, it was a general statement. Entering raffles in other cities takes away pairs from the people that actually live there, which is corny. Then we have the lames that enter, win, and are like "I can't pick them up, I hit in NY and I live in Seattle :stoneface: " I personally would never take a flight just for a pair of kicks, but that's me.

If you had fight benefits you would. I wouldn’t fly if I had to pay.

Trust me folks where I work fly out of boredom. I went to LA for a house warming cause why not B.

Do you do it from the same phone?
Few here. Few there. I try to keep Keith guessing. Got few star tacs I keep around for Kith raffles and an old Nokia that’s great for snake and sns entries.

(I just realized that some people in here never had a star tac or played snake on a Nokia...and I feel bad for them :smile: )

Last edited:
Ok thanks bro, was thinking I wasnt getting picked because I would do it for both my girl and I on my phone. Confirms that my luck has just been cheeks lately lol.

Back
Top Bottom