Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

well I tried for these at 7 and got the didn't get em. So had a 2 hour meeting and just came out and read some of you all were copping an hour after the release???

I tried at 10 and eventually got banned from refreshing after the page switched back to coming soon, but I cleared cookies from the last hour on chrome, that let me back in.
My ban said access denied but not forbidden access

its some BS man. those who didn't try at the initial release are getting thru, if you tried earlier you have a ban
my account got banned like this so I tried on my girls account after everyone was getting through. got the "in line" screen first and immediately after the "didnt get em" screen even though sizes were still available. of course wouldn't let me try again after that.

ultimate slap in the face :smh:

my account got banned like this so I tried on my girls account after everyone was getting through. got the "in line" screen first and immediately after the "didnt get em" screen even though sizes were still available. of course wouldn't let me try again after that.

ultimate slap in the face :smh:

This constant loop was annoying and unfair af.. no reason why I shouldn't be able to get a shoe that is clearly in stock when trying manually the 'right way' .. **** nike.

Consolation Prize for those who didn’t cop Blazers! Solid Pickup. However, Not worth paying resell for. I’m good love, enjoy.

These things are gorgeous :pimp:

710B3356-B834-49CE-87A4-38F4F8127328.jpeg

so how do you get unbanned? trying to check some af1 on nike and still get forbidden access after clearing cache and all

Back
Top Bottom