Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Dude you copped both blazers why you mad

Not mad at all dude. Just stating my opinion. These are, imo, the whackest OW x Nikes to drop so far and it was coupled with, imo, the whackest online release. Once I kept getting the spinning wheel of death I left and went for a run. Feelin good homie!

Release gave me PTSD

I don't wanna "add to cart" for a minute.

Side note: O/W x Nike merch w/ "add to cart" or "checkout" might be the ultimate troll job...and I'm here for it.

O/W Converse ain’t really whack they’re just plain. Virgol is why people want them. CDG lowkey in the same boat because an upscale designer’s name is attached.

O/W Converse ain’t really whack they’re just plain. Virgol is why people want them. CDG lowkey in the same boat because an upscale designer’s name is attached.

Nah they aren't "whack" but if I had to list off all OW Nikes that have released so far, these are bottom of the list no question. They're not bad though.

Damn just realized my personal top 5 OWs now (in no particular order): White VM, AHE Blazer, OG Blazer, OG Presto, OG Air Force 1.

Note: I think the Jordans are super sick, but I personally wouldn't rock em.

Gonna be honest I think they're nasty. The midsole pattern is disgusting and then the upper is plain that they should've packaged some Crayolas so you can DIY a design.

very weird drop today.

Ppl getting hip to ssense and pinging it hard.

Keith always weird stuff.

Nike not selling out for over an hr bc of some tech issues

I didn't like these Chucks when the pictures first leaked, but they've definitely grown on me. They're simple - but that's the essence of Chucks, simple, not pretentious.

All the OW touches give it a little bit of flavor, while keeping their essence. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom