Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I seen on pyrates twitter they did a poll on the chucks and like 80% of peeps took an L. Nike gotta come up with something different.

I seen on pyrates twitter they did a poll on the chucks and like 80% of peeps took an L. Nike gotta come up with something different.
It's not the app, it's as simple as supply and demand. If they make more, they aren't cool. Everyone wants Nike to make just enough for them to get a pair but not enough for everyone else to get a pair. We like exclusive stuff. It's out own fault.

It's not the app, it's as simple as supply and demand. If they make more, they aren't cool. Everyone wants Nike to make just enough for them to get a pair but not enough for everyone else to get a pair. We like exclusive stuff. It's out own fault.

This is true, but i do think they can combat this issue by doing regional releases. Instead of mainly allocated to Nyc, Jersey, chicago, La, Florida or Philly.

This is true, but i do think they can combat this issue by doing regional releases. Instead of mainly allocated to Nyc, Jersey, chicago, La, Florida or Philly.
I live in Florida and we get nothing here. I hate NYC getting everything but damn, 1 out of every 16 US residents live in the NYC metro area. Putting a drop in Iowa does nothing for Nike.

Exclusivity I can deal with , what sucks more for me is knowing that bot users are able to gobble up multiple pairs . Their methods are pretty well known throughout the sneaker community and they’re still getting away with it . There’s zero to no chance going manual and a slightly better chance (nowhere near 100% , but still) with bots . SNKRS is our only option right now (to purchase direct from Nike) so we’re stuck until they decide to shake up the status quo .

All I really want is Nike to be able to authenticate users properly and/or block script kiddies so that everyone at least gets a chance to shoot their shot as a legit manual user . Success rates would go up , lots of people would still catch L’s but at least the playing field would be level .

P.S. someone needs to burn down 21 Mercer so we can get some passes for other locations ffs

P.P.S. 0/everything on SNKRS this year so yes I am salty :angry:

I used to think people with more SNKRS purchases somehow have a better chance in Nike choosing who wins draws/other release methods but after seeing people with fresh accounts cop OW's it really is random.

Exclusivity I can deal with , what sucks more for me is knowing that bot users are able to gobble up multiple pairs . Their methods are pretty well known throughout the sneaker community and they’re still getting away with it . There’s zero to no chance going manual and a slightly better chance (nowhere near 100% , but still) with bots . SNKRS is our only option right now (to purchase direct from Nike) so we’re stuck until they decide to shake up the status quo .

All I really want is Nike to be able to authenticate users properly and/or block script kiddies so that everyone at least gets a chance to shoot their shot as a legit manual user . Success rates would go up , lots of people would still catch L’s but at least the playing field would be level .

P.S. someone needs to burn down 21 Mercer so we can get some passes for other locations ffs

P.P.S. 0/everything on SNKRS this year so yes I am salty :angry:
I don't disagree about them forcing some type of authentication. I know they've been working on things, and a puzzle was rumored, but they do need to do something. It's going to be a constant battle but they can do better. I feel like SNS and End give our more W's here than SNKRS.

Crazy that theres no global release dates for stores and we have yet to get the Serena's either

Of course, the one time I work from home during a potential snkrs pass drop, nothing happens. Been waiting to see if my fiber connection would make any difference.

Do any of yall go half up for the blazers? I got my tts and lengthwise they are shorter than my other nikes. Im a tts 10.5 and go 10.5 in AJ1 and 10-10.5 for air max. Do they break in well?

Back
Top Bottom