Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Of course, the one time I work from home during a potential snkrs pass drop, nothing happens. Been waiting to see if my fiber connection would make any difference.
For real. I'm over here still refreshing every 15 min hoping there's still a chance but knowing there isnt.

I've never won a SNKRS Draw. The only reason I a tiny, itty bitty ounce of hope is because my friend recently won on the AHE Blazers. 1 account, manual.

So, it's possible! Improbable, but possible!

he thinks you're saying the interview didn't happen?

If only Serena didn't lose, we'd all be swimming in rainbow Queen sherbert shoes. Nah we'd all be holding the same L. At least this way with the Queen Blazers never releasing, the L isn't reaL

oh I was being sarcastic about it not happening lol, I thought it was clear I was naming things that did happen but I'm saying it might as well not have happened based on the way this Queen collection releases has been. I watched that interview when it first broadcasted right before the US open. It was like an introduction to the collab and the collection, so you would think Nike would release it but nothing really happened

Of course, the one time I work from home during a potential snkrs pass drop, nothing happens. Been waiting to see if my fiber connection would make any difference.
Man I'm living at the birthplace of the internet and the ridiculous speeds i get haven't mattered for **** so far lmao

Nothing more frustrating than people with brand new SNKRS accounts hitting on these damn draws. I've had mine since Kobe 6's (forget the year) and I have yet to hit on a draw. Tried for a lot too including OVOs, all OWs, and whatever else had draws in that time.

I've never won a SNKRS Draw. The only reason I a tiny, itty bitty ounce of hope is because my friend recently won on the AHE Blazers. 1 account, manual.

So, it's possible! Improbable, but possible!
same got my first win manual with the draw one account on the Grims. It is possible just feels like the deck is stacked with most people doing way more than 1 entry and people out here telling others how to do it just kills me. wish these kids would go back to adidas lol

Nothing more frustrating than people with brand new SNKRS accounts hitting on these damn draws. I've had mine since Kobe 6's (forget the year) and I have yet to hit on a draw. Tried for a lot too including OVOs, all OWs, and whatever else had draws in that time.

snkrs started around 2015, I think it was the Kobe 10's at that point. It used to be a LEO system, then they introduced the DAN draw system and its been an L history every since

same got my first win manual with the draw one account on the Grims. It is possible just feels like the deck is stacked with most people doing way more than 1 entry and people out here telling others how to do it just kills me. wish these kids would go back to adidas lol

most of these kids were at nike first lol, hopped on adidas, and now back at nike.

so nike clearly did something to the og 97 site in the eu app...of all the product pages of the off-whites, it could not be found for a few hours.
i even think they added a picture to it, but i'm not sure....
so maybe theres a shock drop and everybody will get both ^^

I'm on 1 gigabit connection and I can tell you, it makes no difference for me.

It is frustrating. But if you take a step back and think about how a draw system works, it actually is based on chance. How often does a person who plays the lottery for 20 years win, compared to all the randoms who buy a ticket for their first time at the local gas station and win? It's the nature of chance.

Japan just shock dropped

Proof? Shock dropped what? Menta's?

Back
Top Bottom