Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Draw...

I'm out computer gif.gif

Nah dude that release was madness i was there overnight they cancelled the release until the morning then cancelled that then decided to do a raffle on Sunday. I got 3 tickets and only hit on 1 pair. That was the worse release ever. Funny thing was they said they had over 500 pairs man...

LA was easy. It was an online raffle. I saw kids winning pairs.

Imma just put this right here and go about my day

Attachments

• D896D59E-8D7E-4F0F-B141-EA4008F5749B.png
    D896D59E-8D7E-4F0F-B141-EA4008F5749B.png
    432 KB · Views: 74
I won’t lie this L sort of feels like a W as I was checking Twitter for any updates if the black 97’s were coming on EU SNEAKRS anytime soon I saw that my Ex entered the draw and also took an L. There is a bit of satisfaction in knowing that.

Mentas are the first Nike x OW release I really, really, reaaaally want this year. I hope raffle gods will bless me with my first ever OW raffle win. I think that for the first time ever I'll ask my girlfriend and some friends for help...

I had 17 people in the office who entered for me this morning and the results are as follows:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I hate this app

https://www.off---white.com/en/GB/men/products/xyzomia096g18a502330188xyz

Loaded w one size...a 9

So...I don’t think this is the real release. I think that we’re just getting a tease today from ow/Nike and the broader release will happen in nov on the 11th (or close to it), per most info floating around. Take the rumors for what they are worth, but production on these was supposedly high (more than the blazers)...pre sale prices from 650-700 for the notable resellers/presellers is also a good sign.

The fact that dsm and Kith didn’t even have a raffle tells me this is an Nike pump fake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom