Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

34E8CE81-8974-4F01-A75A-670857220826.jpeg
Just got home to a good mail day!

I hear horror stories all the time about how stuff gets passed through Stock X that shouldn't be passed. I normally cop from Goat because Goat is a nightmare for sellers and will demand a discount over the smallest things.

I have the upmost confidence in ordering from StockX. I of course, always LC my own shoes upon arrival. I inspect for original included content, markings, and signs of being worn (outside of carpet). The only time I had a missing piece was the dust bag with the Mercurials. I wrote an email to StockX and was offered to return them for a full refund in which I did.

My buying experience with StockX has been nothing less than superb. I have heard Goat is stringent in its selling process, but I should also mention that I've sold three pairs of shoes on Goat and the transaction was just as easy & flawless. As long as you're honest when you list your shoes, your sale will go through without ever hearing a word from Goat. It's the people who are being dishonest and not claiming discrepancies that are complaining.

Nah GOAT sometimes hits you up for **** that they’re completely wrong about lol. But for the most part, I’ve had little to no problems selling/buying on either platform. When it come to off whites, I tend to lean towards GOAT when buying because I’m more confident I’ll have everything included and my box won’t be ****** up.

Nah GOAT sometimes hits you up for **** that they’re completely wrong about lol. But for the most part, I’ve had little to no problems selling/buying on either platform. When it come to off whites, I tend to lean towards GOAT when buying because I’m more confident I’ll have everything included and my box won’t be ****** up.
My friend tried selling a pair of kobe exodus ADs a month or two ago and GOAT for some reason has two listings for the shoe even tho they're the same exact shoe. Sometimes you get a different SKU off by one number for this pair, meanwhile stockx has both of the SKUs on the same listing. So my friend sold it and they wouldn't give him the sale because it's a "different shoe". So people with the SKU with a higher number get screwed because it's hidden farther down than the other SKU and more people bid on the lower # one.

Tl;dr You right about GOAT be on that BS sometimes.

Last edited:
its really not a "wider" release. Off-White flagship stores always have instore raffles/fcfc for the nike collabs doesnt mean anyone else is getting them sadly

Back
Top Bottom