Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I don't think it'll happen. 2015 was the first time adidas has experienced hype like that so they tried milking the Yeezy cow until people got over it. Nike has actually had experience with hyped products so they'll know how to keep stock limited to keep it going as long as they want to.
you give Nike too much credit

“wider” as in likely more countries than just a few that have got them so far.

Last edited:
liljupiterr-1540923316054.jpg

Holy holy

Anybody know more about these 1s Virgil has been soon rocking? Are they a one off pair?

Attachments

• AFB456E1-37BA-43F0-8369-B11A33BD54AC.jpeg
    AFB456E1-37BA-43F0-8369-B11A33BD54AC.jpeg
    251.6 KB · Views: 131
from pyrex with the 700% markup discounted ralph lauren rugby to this ...incredible...
https://www.vox.com/the-goods/2018/...meline-history-luxury-streetwear-virgil-abloh

interesting read.

"His aesthetic interests are simplicity and efficiency, his commercial interests are what could be called economically avant-garde — dramatic, cartoonish, garish markups of basic items marketed primarily to kids, by celebrities, turning unattainability into a sport and pastime."

Anybody know more about these 1s Virgil has been soon rocking? Are they a one off pair?

those are dunks.

lol

Read an article on twitter last night on highsnob or hypebeast I think, about the streetwear bubble about to burst. They think the streetwear/shoe bubble is about to burst soon. Hoping that means I can score some OW for near retail on reselling sites just like how the boost bubble popped and I was able to scoop some pairs I've wanted for a long time.

Read an article on twitter last night on highsnob or hypebeast I think, about the streetwear bubble about to burst. They think the streetwear/shoe bubble is about to burst soon. Hoping that means I can score some OW for near retail on reselling sites just like how the boost bubble popped and I was able to scoop some pairs I've wanted for a long time.

I read that as well. I think the bubble popping would make Off White easier to get because it would make it less in demand, as the market moves onto something "new".

No way OW is going to be near retail on reselling sites haha. If it does, count me in tho. Daddy needs some OW white zoom flys

Those mentas make me want to flip my black prestos for them.. just have to find someone that would do so. If not, stockx / goat is the route to go haha

Back
Top Bottom