Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Congrats to those who copped on SNKRS! App only worked for me like 5 mins in. Was just spinning before that. And I couldn’t even get on desktop lol

Going to head to Bodega in a bit. I’ll post pics of the Deserts when I pick them up.

So happy I at least won the colorway I wanted. Won’t be feeding resellers for the black pair. Don’t need them that badly

Only OWs I managed to cop were the second Converses and they ended up being trash tier trade bait

Hit on a pair of deserts!!!! :pimp: Finally a snkrs W. I want the black tho anyone for a trade lmk. Either way I’m stoked. Congrats to all that hit

Well damn!!!! I guess they didn't even see fit to send me my L confirmation on the Desert pair....This is giving me all kinds of false hope :frown::frown::frown:

2329D4D3-FC81-476F-9AB0-FD5A5C1B0B6F.png

Gone some more Ls to add to the collection.

Got 0 Off Whites at retail and paid resell for the UNCs, OG Prestos and OG Blazers.

Anyone going to kith SoHo I just went to pick up my deserts and I was in and out in 5 minutes. Super smooth.

Had a 10-11 pick up slot. Dont know how its gonna be for later time slots but was super quick for me.

Edit: Also for those unsure it comes with the hot punch laces. It matches the swoosh just might not look like it in pictures.

Anyone going to kith SoHo I just went to pick up my deserts and I was in and out in 5 minutes. Super smooth.

Had a 10-11 pick up slot. Dont know how its gonna be for later time slots but was super quick for me.
Do you know if they had toddler sizes?

Back
Top Bottom