Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

No clue if they did. Sure you could call and ask. It's pretty mellow inside. I dont have a kid and my friends that do aren't really into sneakers so it never really crosses my mind tbh.
I just remembered they did a raffle for these also. Wonder if its worth trying to get an unclaimed pair later.

Nothing but L's all around for me too. Guess I gotta wait until Off-White's popularity drops to Yeezy status before I get lucky.

Jeez, how many pairs did Cncpts have? I finally got a pair of 90s to call my own! Copped on the Cncpts website, praying they ship.

Damn I always hit on cncpts missed out on these but not really focused on reselling at the moment. They will ship but take a while

Also got the Concepts W! Love this store. Best odds seeing as their raffles are only held for 24hrs. They’ve been blessing me more often than not

C5CC63EB-C5A2-47E1-A68F-7A7E1B186EA0.png

Also got the Concepts W! Love this store. Best odds seeing as their raffles are only held for 24hrs. They’ve been blessing me more often than not

C5CC63EB-C5A2-47E1-A68F-7A7E1B186EA0.png
Nice! Boston here as well, what color did you win? I won the desert ore

What length u get

170cm.

Everyone who gets the 140cm likes the shoelaces to dangle to the side. If you want to lace them through every hole and tie them properly, I’ve been told 170cm is the length to go with. I haven’t received mine yet so I can’t personally attest to this, but as soon as they arrive, I’ll post up a review for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom