Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

i see more people with brown than black

also now that the 10 is over i guess this will be like the union thread where only the ballers ball. and drop them stacks on em or talk resell of unions.

I pulled the trigger for my size 10 Desert Ores once the two SNKRS Ls came in this morning. Prices are up 30-50 from this morning so far. The seller has already shipped for authentication.

Man the prices keep on creeping up on stk x for the Desert ores size 11 I might just have to purchase.
I knew I shoulda copped last night when they went under 490 smh, hopefully these or Blacks go back down when more pairs get in hand

i Take it Union LA has not announced Winners? do they usually release on a different day from release?

Man of course I got em for the toddlers 10c. You think if I wear some thin socks I can squeeze em????:rofl: smh atleast I can sell em for a LIL discoount on a pair my size.

Waiting for this shipping email from Nike on these Desert tans.

People need to stop jumpin on the 5+ prices so we can move the needle in our favor, people who actually want to wear the sneakers....I swear ppl be to anxious to pay xxxx amount.

Levi 4s black D's and airmaxs 720 northern lights D's for the desert ores both size 10.......that's my trade for anyone willing....

Back
Top Bottom