Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

My StockX bid was accepted for the black pair... ive had good luck with them 3 times, let’s hope I do again.

Nobody posting pics
Got you fam. Just went by Bodega. Sorry the pic sucks lol. In a rush to get to Concepts score work for my second pair so I’ll take better pics after.

These are fire in the flesh. Lots of nice materials blended together.

Oh, and yes, the extra laces’ color matches the swoosh.

2E31D88E-0556-412F-99D7-6D55CB4F0C1F.jpeg

Looks like all L's for me. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little envious of everyone who hit, including my two brothers. They're nice kicks. Congrats.

On a brighter note, I finally put laces (white) on my OG OW97, so I've been wearing/enjoying them again. I took off the black laces about 2-3 months ago, and was too lazy to put the white ones in (it's not easy). My pair has definitely yellowed, but I still love them.

I was set on paying resell on these, but between getting the Storm Blue Unions (resell), and the Infrared Jordan 6s (team early, retail), I think I'm good. Those AHE Blazers, on the other hand, I still think about ever so often. One day!

Last edited:
So anyone think these drop below $500 resell again? My Sz 12 was hovering around that for both colorways yesterday during the StockX 50% off seller fees for sales over $300. They already jumped back up $60-70 since then. Still hoping there will be around $450 or less window to buy at resell. Got one black pair at $500 ish but wanted to double up and pick up the Desert pair too.

I already had to sell my DS Black Toe’s and back up pair of Royals to pay for 1 pair of the Black Air Max 90’s. Been downsizing my collection and only going after stuff I will actually wear.

Any tips on cleaning the OG 97s? Got them dirty last month and some of the stains are tough. Haven't tried Jason Mark on em yet.

19 raffles 38 L's hahaha.
Anyways, after the L-a-thon I've decided to trade the FoG SA Bones for one of the OW Nike's. What do you guys think should be a good trade. I'm being offered these from a user on eBay, which I don't totally trust. Are these legit?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Chi town Fam:

Notre is reopening in the West Loop Saturday. Depending on my day - I may hang out at the bars over there drinking in anticipation of a surprise drop. See you there.

I think that's a worthy dump.

I've been thinking of getting rid of my Grim Reapers because I find them so uncomfortable compared to everything else I rock. I go for more athletic wear though.

yea im more athletic wear as well. i like the brown am 90 off white. cause its a change of color i get tired of all black shoes all the time. plus compared to the blazers you can be more versatile

Back
Top Bottom