Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I've had a few packages delivered from DHL, not through StockX though. And each time they arrived quick as ****.

When did StockX start using DHL for domestic purchases? I bought a pair of shoes yesterday and it’s being delivered tomorrow. I’ve never had DHL deliver them either. Lol

This is straight Amazon Prime status.
Wow 2 day.. wonder if they had the shoes “in hand”?

D1kglDaWkAgXeWK.jpg

D1kglDOX0AMeuny.jpg

You guys were right. I assumed with two day shipping from start to finish... that they had to be domestic. These are coming from the UK. lol

My Bape pair last week came in 3 days from sell to delivered from Goat. I had a lowball bid of $350 on a 12.5. My assumption was they had them in hand because they passed verification the same day as the sell. What's even more strange though is I purchased the cheapest Bape in my size, ever. I don't understand why Goat would sell so cheap when all their prices are sky high for 'Instant Ship'.

Last edited:
Vegan slanging that meat? Diablo!!

Nah, j/k but wanted to get that joke in.
haha I have no specifics or even if it's true. I probably shouldn't have even posted that. Could have been something super minor but in 2019 those minor things case major issues.

haha I have no specifics or even if it's true. I probably shouldn't have even posted that. Could have been something super minor but in 2019 those minor things case major issues.

Hopefully not true, like OP said above, accusation like that can/will have a major impact.

isnt dude an anti vaxxer as well? the 97/1's were so easy to let go of for me. the novelty wore off super fast once i had them in hand. idk , never was that impressed with how they looked on feet when I saw people wearing them. not that i dont like loud shoes..im still searching for another pair of viotech trainer IIIs.. ANYWAY back to OW talk. did anyone grab a pair of the Vulanized Hi tops? I wonder how they fit compared to the Cons..

Back
Top Bottom