Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That’s cause Sean announced he is departing from collaborations with Nike. So there won’t be a second version or anything.
dude isn't departing. He got caught up being a creepy sexual Harris. Nike already had hella issues internally with actual employees. They don't need more heat coming from a dude who made one shoe w them

dude isn't departing. He got caught up being a creepy sexual Harris. Nike already had hella issues internally with actual employees. They don't need more heat coming from a dude who made one shoe w them

Wait........ what now?

dude was sexually harassing.

Nike been dealing w the same stuff internally, including tinker.
You got a link def wanna see what happened. Dude prolly has no game :lol:. I could see him being a harasser lol neckbeard that is

The tinker stuff I dont believe at all. He is in the spotlight more than ever NOW, however neckbeard probably rubbed his neckbeard on someone.

This ain't nothing new. Yall know deep down dudes are dogs and pigs. Couple that with a lil bit of fame/class/status and mfers be like Borat.

bA7c4MI.gif

That Tinker sexual allegations/rumor has been circulating NT since last year and to this date, there has been zero concrete source(s) provided to prove the claim. People need to stop spreading false rumors tbh...

yeah you gotta question the tinker rumor cause it came out a while ago and his presence is very much still there
nah. it was a huge deal within nike HQ. but Tinker is equivalent to Phil Knight in OR. U know damb well it wouldve been RIP if it were Leo Chang or Jason Petrie

There's alot of NTers on here who work or affiliated with HQ/campus. Yall act like this was posted from some dweeb IG like sneakernews or sole collector. I ddint wanna believe either. and dont worry Tinker aint no damb R. Kelly.

Back
Top Bottom