Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What’s everyone buying now that there’s no OW’s on the horizon? I picked up a couple Ultraboosts I’ve been wanting... the Camo Bapes and Triple Blacks. 8)

What’s everyone buying now that there’s no OW’s on the horizon? I picked up a couple Ultraboosts I’ve been wanting... the Camo Bapes and Triple Blacks. 8)
Epic Reacts, AM1 and Nike SB Dunks. Mostly ERs, way better than ultra boosts imo.

If I would of got the chance to purchase some OWs CWs Lol Got every L possible for the OW releases! Been buying plenty of other kicks but refuse to pay “resell” on these! Still got a sour taste in my mouth from all those Ls... :evil::angry:

I got the Mars Landing AM90’s today. I personally think they are fire and I love space and the whole theme of the shoe so it was a must cop for me.

Last edited:
This is just ridiculous

Attachments

• 867B3D17-5930-4408-B0B9-3DE0056F65AB.png
    867B3D17-5930-4408-B0B9-3DE0056F65AB.png
    861 KB · Views: 90
Recently grabbed Inertia 700s and CP3 13s. Wanna grab SBB 1.0 or 2.0 soon.

I’m looking at the Inertia’s but never owned a 700 before. I heard they don’t have a lot of ventilation though and make your feet hot. How has your experience been?
It’s nothing crazy, I like to wear the super lite adi socks with my 700s, no ankle rub and good ventilation

for those with desert ore 90s, do the insoles have the raised diamond pattern like the OGs did?

for those with desert ore 90s, do the insoles have the raised diamond pattern like the OGs did?

The insoles have a raised diamond pattern? I just checked og's, blacks and DO to figure out what you are talking about.. The DO insole is a little rougher than the other two, so I guess you could call that raised?? But all my white pairs and my two blacks are pretty smooth. When I think of raised pattern on insoles, I think of ow vapormax, these are nothing like that.

The insoles have a raised diamond pattern? I just checked og's, blacks and DO to figure out what you are talking about.. The DO insole is a little rougher than the other two, so I guess you could call that raised?? But all my white pairs and my two blacks are pretty smooth. When I think of raised pattern on insoles, I think of ow vapormax, these are nothing like that.
OG on left, DO on right. no one else's OGs came like that? lol...

20190317_154034.jpg

Back
Top Bottom