Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4BBDDDEE-9A7A-44A6-A0F0-992576776AEE.jpeg

Do they make fakes of the 97 mentas? Found some for a good price , but more worried about fakes than being scammed or anything

Ahh ok . Wasn’t sure if there were of every model. Haven’t been keeping up, once I strike out I usually just leave the thread lol

Guess I’ll just wait to find a steal on stock X / GOAT

Thanks !

A steal does not exist for OWs unless it’s worn.
If it’s too good to be true, turn away

Off whites just continue to go up. I regret selling my 90s and the current price is more than what the 1s were selling for originally.

you regret selling them because you miss them or you regret selling them because they're worth more now and you missed on out more money . Because a fool could've told you that the value is gonna go up on them.

A steal does not exist for OWs unless it’s worn.
If it’s too good to be true, turn away

They were $600-$650 for the menta DS. 10.5. Wasn’t sure if that was too good to be ture or somebody trying to get them off quick.

Sucks it’s so damn hard to distinguish lol. But thanks for the heads up everybody

you regret selling them because you miss them or you regret selling them because they're worth more now and you missed on out more money . Because a fool could've told you that the value is gonna go up on them.
Regret selling since in hindsight I miss the unique design that nothing else I own really has.

Back
Top Bottom