Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

That has nothing to do with my point. My point was that The Ten is an incredible accomplishment for Virgil. The majority of it has been great, unlike his Off White/Non-Nike work. And yes, the black AF1 is the GOAT OW/Nike collab.

I think he did good with this LV Trainer. I've read he was apart of this design, but don't quote me.

louis-vuitton-lv-trainer-sneaker-boot-shoes--BG9U6PPC02_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

His OW line is great if you’re not a HB. His women’s line is amazing.

I personally am not a fan of his LV stuff sans dorothy floral bomber but Jesus was it a hit w da fashion crowd.

And Adidas had no discernible follow up to UBs. They kept producing tons of them in different colors and thats what killed the hype. The Ten were a one and done. ....or a 34 and done but who’s counting?
The GoT collab has got to be the laziest one so far and it could’ve been great. Literally slapped a woven tag to the heel with whatever House they represented.

you're kidding right? the demographic off white targeted was high fashion, and the ten brought in sneakerheads and hypebeasts. 90% of people in here probably never heard of off white before the ten and the average person still probably doesnt know.

and not a lot of people prefer functionality over aesthetics? how about most non sneakerheads/regular people :rofl:
good response to a bad post.

i like the lv lows

but 1k plus is a bit much lol

The quality of materials, construction and comfort are top notch which is to be expected at that price point... to think that people are paying 3 times as much for a pair of sweat shop AJ1s make me feel like I made the right choice...

Never. Off white has deeply cemented its presence in sneaker and fashion culture.
You and others I’ve read are half right and half wrong

DEPENDING on how Nike continues with OW collabs..
If they go the yeezy x adidas route, or the Pharrell x adidas route, and start making more quantities, hype will go down
Will they remain popular, hell yes, will I still cop? Hell yes.

But every bubble pops at a certain point. Look at 95% of supreme now. ( the extremely limited accessories, and bogos don’t count)

You and others I’ve read are half right and half wrong

DEPENDING on how Nike continues with OW collabs..
If they go the yeezy x adidas route, or the Pharrell x adidas route, and start making more quantities, hype will go down
Will they remain popular, hell yes, will I still cop? Hell yes.

But every bubble pops at a certain point. Look at 95% of supreme now. ( the extremely limited accessories, and bogos don’t count)
95% of supreme sells more now since every new dweeb wants supreme.

looking to pick up OW zoom fly Mercurials.

Can anyone give some insight on sizing? Usually wear an 8.5 in flyknit trainers, frees, air max 97/1s however read around to size down .5
I actually found the element reacts and SW AM 1 in an size 8 and they fit great. Should I go with an 8.5 or 8 in the Mercurials?

thanks in advance.

looking to pick up OW zoom fly Mercurials.

Can anyone give some insight on sizing? Usually wear an 8.5 in flyknit trainers, frees, air max 97/1s however read around to size down .5
I actually found the element reacts and SW AM 1 in an size 8 and they fit great. Should I go with an 8.5 or 8 in the Mercurials?

thanks in advance.
I wear a 10.5 in the OW zoom flys and picked up the mercurials in a 9!!!!! Toe box is huge on those so if you dont size them right it will give it camel toe! Lmao I'm saying .5 down is a must on those but you might even be able to go down a full size depending on the fit you like.

Back
Top Bottom