:lol:

Bal D’Afrique
Mojave Ghost
Elevator Music

Top 3 for me.

sleeper
image.jpg

Bal d afrique is something else though :pimp: will be picking that up next

So I decided o well and went ahead and copped on sx. Size 12w. But funny thing is I only got charged 1.95 tax lol..... What's with that? They can't charge me more later right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-133503.png
    Screenshot_20200730-133503.png
    183.4 KB · Views: 266
Bought some MCA's from Stadium Goods during the July 4th sale, price was good, hundreds less than StockX or GOAT due to lightly damaged box. Took a while for it to process and ship. I put them through Check Check App which said they're fake due to the "back of the insole". Some of the stuff was hard to compare to LC check guides I saw online, but the swoosh texture is off from some of the authentic pairs I've seen, it's less crackled.

Saw a thread on reddit saying this dude got sent super fake Mars Yard from Stadium Goods, and I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through that and would receive a authentic pair of shoes.

Yes, some replica manufacturers stamp their shoes. Some of the manufactures/middle men post on reddit and some of them say they do it to keep track of their stock and to prevent people reselling fakes. And yeah acetone will take it right off.

The fact that this passed through Stadium Goods verification is pathetic, such a simple legit check with a black light.
Nobody is 100%, so I'll give them the chance to make it right. But seeing how they've handled situations with other people that have received bad fakes from them before, I'm prepared for the worst.

Even comparing the boxes under black light. It’s off. Legit pair of Sail TS AF1, top of box shows the force logo. Hard to see in pic, but the legit box is also pink, where as the fake stadium goods one stays white and can’t see the logo.

**** Stadium Goods. Foreal **** em. Returned the shoes back, now they're saying that the shoes I returned aren't in "original condition" and that they " could not be validated and confirmed as the items sent to fulfill the aforementioned order ", so they're SENDING ME BACK THE ****ING FAKES AND DENYING MY REFUND. **** this fraud *** company.

"Candace F. (Stadium Goods)
Jul 29, 2020, 1:25 PM EDT

We are reaching out to advise that your return has been denied by our shipping and returns department as the items are not in original condition. The items received for return pertaining to order "X" could not be validated and confirmed as the items sent to fulfill the aforementioned order. While we understand that the items are being returned for claims of inauthenticity, we cannot verify that these items were Stadium Goods shoes.

The returned items are currently in the process of being shipped back to you. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do let us know."

**** Stadium Goods. Foreal **** em. Returned the shoes back, now they're saying that the shoes I returned aren't in "original condition" and that they " could not be validated and confirmed as the items sent to fulfill the aforementioned order ", so they're SENDING ME BACK THE ****ING FAKES AND DENYING MY REFUND. **** this fraud *** company.

"Candace F. (Stadium Goods)
Jul 29, 2020, 1:25 PM EDT

We are reaching out to advise that your return has been denied by our shipping and returns department as the items are not in original condition. The items received for return pertaining to order "X" could not be validated and confirmed as the items sent to fulfill the aforementioned order. While we understand that the items are being returned for claims of inauthenticity, we cannot verify that these items were Stadium Goods shoes.

The returned items are currently in the process of being shipped back to you. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do let us know."
**** em. Charge back on your cc for counterfeit goods. You'll.get reimbursed.

**** em. Charge back on your cc for counterfeit goods. You'll.get reimbursed.

Already did, but absolutely ridiculous that it gotta get to that.

"Hello,
Thank you for reaching out to our Customer Success Team.
We do apologize for this fulfillment error.
As this is not a Stadium Goods standard, we would like to rectify this issue accordingly.
Please advise that I have attached a prepaid shipping label to this email so that you may return this item free of charge.
Once returned to our facility, a full refund will be issued.
We would also like to extend a 10% Discount Code that you may apply towards your next purchase. "

Knew it was too good to be true when I bought them, **** em. These frauds can't legit check the most basic **** and prob knew they was selling fakes to me which is why it was so "cheap".

Can anybody answer why I only got charged 1.94 tax on sx lol. And if they can come back later and try n charge more.

Last edited:
You have a gift card/discount code applied to your order? From $300 down to $240 before tax is definitely a come up.
Had a discount code applied. With cashback and discounts the total price was <$240. $75 Gift card promo was icing on the cake (If you spend $150+ nike will send you $75 code to use in August, think the promo is over now though).

$ 300 retail for a hoodie made in China??? LOL!!! What is going on in this world!
You should see some of the hoodies in my collection, I usually ball out on hoodies so this didn't really hurt my pockets since I'm used to dropping more for quality.
Yet we have people paying $1000+ for made in china Shoes >D
I don't usually buy OFF White other than their Nike collabs.

Honestly If they do I'll dispute it. That's on they *** smh..... I agreed to what was invoiced on my PayPal. Not a cent more. Matter fact I just removed my payment method from there lol.

Honestly If they do I'll dispute it. That's on they *** smh..... I agreed to what was invoiced on my PayPal. Not a cent more. Matter fact I just removed my payment method from there lol.
They tried to do something very similar to me once, I disputed it, and they credited me. Take screenshots of your initial transaction/charge, then hit up CS with the evidence if they try anything. Took a few days but they eventually paypalled me the difference.

They tried to do something very similar to me once, I disputed it, and they credited me. Take screenshots of your initial transaction/charge, then hit up CS with the evidence if they try anything. Took a few days but they eventually paypalled me the difference.
Thanks bro I'll make sure to do that.

This was my order confirmation.

Attachments

• Snapchat-811970206.jpg
    Snapchat-811970206.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 276
Back
Top Bottom