Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Very weird but I agree that's on them. Pretty smart removing your payment method imo, as long as it doesn't **** up your initial transaction.
It shouldn't. I just won't be able to purchase or even sell untill I get em. Which I don't care about fr. Funny thing is my PayPal invoice is different.

Attachments

• Snapchat-118183499.jpg
    Snapchat-118183499.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 350
Happened to me a few weeks ago. I wasn’t charged tax on a pair of shoes I bought even tho it showed the price with tax as I was checking out. My email confirmation showed tax at $2 which I think was the exact amount of tax on the processing fee. I received the shoes already and was never charged the tax.
are they coming from overseas? Mine shipped from another country so I figured maybe you don’t have to pay tax when your seller is not in the US.

Happened to me a few weeks ago. I wasn’t charged tax on a pair of shoes I bought even tho it showed the price with tax as I was checking out. My email confirmation showed tax at $2 which I think was the exact amount of tax on the processing fee. I received the shoes already and was never charged the tax.
are they coming from overseas? Mine shipped from another country so I figured maybe you don’t have to pay tax when your seller is not in the US.
No clue where the seller from at this point. Hopefully it's local (us), guess we'll see. Just hope it doesn't take a month to get them.

No clue where the seller from at this point. Hopefully it's local (us), guess we'll see. Just hope it doesn't take a month to get them.
I noticed overseas orders are actually way faster. DHL express was fast.
I think from the time I placed my order to delivery to me was exactly 1 week.

Honestly If they do I'll dispute it. That's on they *** smh..... I agreed to what was invoiced on my PayPal. Not a cent more. Matter fact I just removed my payment method from there lol.

some places won’t ship if the tax ain’t paid watch out. Not saying they a holes not saying they will. When it comes to tax companies tend to side on the side of caution.

just FYI I hope it works out and you finness

some places won’t ship if the tax ain’t paid watch out. Not saying they a holes not saying they will. When it comes to tax companies tend to side on the side of caution.

just FYI I hope it works out and you finness
Honestly they can just refund me if that's the case. I ain't going lose no sleep. It's principal I agreed to the price reflected can't add more just cause they messed up.

Back
Top Bottom