Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wounder what Nike going to do with all the pairs they are refunding cause clowns keep email and contacting them. Nike just hitting them with the auto refunds cause they keep bothering them and want them to go away lol.

word of advice do not contact Nike just give it another week maybe 2 worst case you get your money back. Not like Nike going to scam you.

Seems like Japan got lot 49 :emoji_sob: Was hoping a friend of mine would get EA on however many days were left and get those smh

Cause mine was just delivered and it shows on the camera that it doesn’t have the black tape!! Hopefully no funny business in transit. Thanks

Is anyone of y’all’s boxes come without the just donit tape ?

lately I've been getting nike packages that comes with 1 side with just do it tape and the other side just glued on flaps (very easy to pop open by itself). I've also been receiving nike packages in the thin recycled Nike boxes that uses zero tape but one end of the box is also easily to be bust open, and the recycled boxes also has a nike logo on the box

I didn't believe those guys on the Snkrs Live but it did make sense considering they were only dropping roughly 2 lots per day

Another EA going out today but lower stock than the previous few so keep an eye out on your app. Each day's stock varies so I guess thats why yesterdays sold out so quickly compared to the previous few days where people were checking out their access hours later

Cause mine was just delivered and it shows on the camera that it doesn’t have the black tape!! Hopefully no funny business in transit. Thanks

my last couple pairs use a new eco box. My raging bulls from restock didn’t have it.

Really nice in hand I'm defiantly keeping
A355E371-7124-4E7E-82C7-5CA749B46255.jpeg

Should've kept my old account an extra week so I know if I would get EA or not but I thought it was for one week. Oh well, 2020 account hit on af1 this morning so it's a new start. No EA though. Nothing on 2021 account.

One account and I was finally blessed with EA today. I take all the bad things I said about Nike for today only. The rest still stands.

Back
Top Bottom