Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

SNKRS finally showed me some love, I won’t be checking this thread until my pair arrive….don’t want the surprise ruined :lol:

774FBA9C-1DEC-40CD-B3D7-95F91ED33ED9.png

I didnt see the notification 20 minutes after 9, but still got my size.

you actually get a notification when youre picked. No need to click on links to check access

Are y'all just checking the 'In Stock' page on SNKRS?

is there a difference b/w desktop and the app?

are people actually getting notifications for access?

9FB71300-7ABE-4A60-B015-635615A432F5.jpeg

Saw this in a fb group. Don’t know how accurate it is but it’s something if you’re curious.

if you got access, you should get a push notification if you have notifications on. People just click the links early to see if they have access ahead of time. It usually works but it didn't work for me on any of the days that they did EA. I checked and it won't say access, but that 1 day I got access, the access didn't even come until after 12pm.

and some people who don't have notifications on don't see they have access until its too late.

The links help since these are starting the sell out quickly now…If you have access the page will load immediately and you can check out from there, regardless if you got notice or not…Links don’t seem to work before 9 though, just shows sold out spinning wheel forever…

Got my order in at exactly 9 and there was already sizes gone…Got the notice that I received EA from SNKRS at 9:02…

6CD97C42-367E-41F5-85ED-BC603238EF65.png

Finally got access today, oddly enough they didn’t allow me to pick my size and my preselected is a 10.5 but the email confirmation says size 8.

seems like the fedex orders are the ones thats late and probably also depending on which state you live in and which Nike distribution center is shipping out. My pair from Tuesday access is out for delivery today too

Back
Top Bottom