Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I was able to get 90s on first release at Nikelab NYC and AJ1s on global release at Kith. It’s crazy too cuz i never hit major raffles in NYC. Still need/want Blazers and Prestos

D55C5ACA-91DD-49B5-B467-7FB2B76FAE6A.png
People who got their pairs reserved, how many shoes have you bought from SNKRS ?
5 and 2 were returned to Nike (DMP and Triple Blacks Vapormax)

Man, just called Nike. Officially took the L on the AJ1. So upsetting. I fully expected the L but for the order to get lost in translation, after receiving the "Got Em" page... that's an L I was not prepared for. At least I got the AF1s though, can't be too greedy. This was a tough one for sure

What did they say exactly.. I had this happen with the VM and the rep didn't say I had an L.. said to wait for the email even though I don't even have a charge. Anyone else with this situation??

What a headache for a release.

What did they say exactly.. I had this happen with the VM and the rep didn't say I had an L.. said to wait for the email even though I don't even have a charge. Anyone else with this situation??

Friend got the "GOT EM" pop-up & "PURCHASED" notifications in the SNKRS App for Prestos & VM.
Told me earlier, the he has no email confirmation, no charge & nothing in his SNKRS inbox concerning those shoes. He is just expecting to take an L as there is nothing he can do.

PO

Friend got the "GOT EM" pop-up & "PURCHASED" notifications in the SNKRS App for Prestos & VM.
Told me earlier, the he has no email confirmation, no charge & nothing in his SNKRS inbox concerning those shoes. He is just expecting to take an L as there is nothing he can do.

PO

A disgusting *** experience with SNKRS app.. taking the L is an expectation.. Getting told you "GOT EM" only to get nothing is down right unacceptable.

Had this happen with me for the EU release. The rep said I probably got it, but I don't think I did. Certainly going to message them tomorrow

today i went from zero to 4 of the shoes from this collection.

from when these shoes were first announced and especially after all the limited releases in other cities, i totally expected to not win even one of them. i'm still in disbelief and really excited to get these in hand, especially after seeing everyone's photos.

am90, vapormax, blazer, vaporfly (all in my sizes)

I had 0 expectations ahead of this weekend of getting any shoes from the collection. I would have been happy with getting any shoes this weekend. But after hitting on vaporflys and 2 peezys, I got greedy and wanted more! I shouldn't be disappointed on getting nothing on SNKRS but I am lol. Wanted the prestos bad.

This is what I’ve carted so far haha

AJ3XFederer were returned.

Attachments

• 26FAA4BC-6D8E-4E8C-957C-F40E28EDFF5F.png
    26FAA4BC-6D8E-4E8C-957C-F40E28EDFF5F.png
    729.5 KB · Views: 75
I think there’s a thing w the “AIR” being High w the fakes. Check the rest of the posts. Ur prob good.

thanks. checked and compared everything and it looks good.

offered him $650 lol so hopefully i can grab it.

Back
Top Bottom