Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

getting shipping for the hyperdunks and jordan 1s relieves the pain of the Dad hat I accidentally bought on YSupply this weekend :rofl:

decided to oop the 1's to "Don Berna" for always locking me down w Sup drops
berna.png

Reactions: JPS
I feel like i'd be a hypocrite if I sold the 1's I was blessed with

After doing the math, minus the 209 I paid + whatever site fees and shipping cost i'm looking at maybe $800..

That number is the reason i'm having second thought of parting ways with them

Definitely not worth it the way it was a few months ago

am90 from the nike CA drop, vapormax from snkrs, and the other two from dsm. i got like two hours of sleep last night getting ready for today haha.

A lil confused, you got the am90 shipped to a Canadian shipping address? And getting the vapormax here in the states?

Also what time was the CA drop?

For people who were successful on SNKRS, how quickly were you able to advance to the “pending” status for the shoes? Did you advance to the “pending” stage within seconds of the shoe going live or were you still successful even after it took you several tries and perhaps more than a few minutes to get to the “pending” status? Also wondering how many accounts did you use?

I ask because the experience was relatively smooth for me up until the “pending” status. Of course still received 18 straight L’s. So even after using two different accounts and advancing to “pending” for all the shoes in less than 30 seconds and in some cases immediately of the shoes going live - still all Ls.

Ultimately, I’m trying to figure out if I was too slow or if the purchasing queue was truly random or if people had bots or technology that gave them more accounts than I can count. It’ll help me decide on whether I should even spend any time on future releases like these or not. I came out of my 8 year sneaker hibernation for this release but the game has changed and these Ls are too much lol. Thanks guys.

For people who were successful on SNKRS, how quickly were you able to advance to the “pending” status for the shoes? Did you advance to the “pending” stage within seconds of the shoe going live or were you still successful even after it took you several tries and perhaps more than a few minutes to get to the “pending” status? Also wondering how many accounts did you use?

I ask because the experience was relatively smooth for me up until the “pending” status. Of course still received 18 straight L’s. So even after using two different accounts and advancing to “pending” for all the shoes in less than 30 seconds and in some cases immediately of the shoes going live - still all Ls.

Ultimately, I’m trying to figure out if I was too slow or if the purchasing queue was truly random or if people had bots or technology that gave them more accounts than I can count. It’ll help me decide on whether I should even spend any time on future releases like these or not. I came out of my 8 year sneaker hibernation for this release but the game has changed and these Ls are too much lol. Thanks guys.

1 account. I got hit with errors on a few different sizes before I got pending and hit AF1. I'd like to think that it was random but who knows.

0 for 36 yesterday.....36 Ls in one day....worst sneaker day ever....mentally scarred ^^

Better to have them all in one day then spread out honestly.

I took nothing but L's yesterday too. I was able to get to pending after multiple errors on each shoe i tried for and then got hit with the "sold out". Crazy that i actually liked a lot of these shoes and would have loved just one pair. Congrat's on all those who copped make sure you post pics when they come in. thankfully i got early access to the presto's and was able to cop. Honestly it was a toss up between those and the Jordan 1s on which i liked the most. Happy that i got 1.

Currently on working on selling some stuff to pay for the Prestos. I sold my Black and White Motorsport 4s over the weekend, have a pending offer on my Supreme Three 6 Mafia tee and am about to sell my Moonrock 350s

Back
Top Bottom