Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anyone receive their jordans from stock x yet?

my delivery is tomorrow i’m hoping they come fine with all laces

anyone receive their jordans from stock x yet?

my delivery is tomorrow i’m hoping they come fine with all laces

UPS has been horrible the past two weeks. All my shipments to and from, in general, have been getting mis-sorted and delayed. Jordans from Stockx supposed to come in tomorrow now. I better get all the laces and zip tie this time. Otherwise, I'm gonna get a refund. Enough's enough.

54A8707A-39D5-4630-8E2C-5899CAC704B3.jpeg
856CCDF7-85FD-439B-9A66-F18EBA0C10E1.jpeg

My pair came in. Man they’re so beautiful in person. Shoe of the year imo

Last edited:
AJ - TTS
AM90 - TTS
Blazer - TTS
Vapormax - .5 UP
AM97 - ???
Hyperdunk - ???
Zoom Fly - .5 UP
AF1 - ???
Presto - TTS
Converse - ???

Anyone have any more info to give?

so I just got my order in from Social Status...
The zoom flys are size 10, but the shoebox says 10.5.

Is that normal? lol

UPS has been horrible the past two weeks. All my shipments to and from, in general, have been getting mis-sorted and delayed. Jordans from Stockx supposed to come in tomorrow now. I better get all the laces and zip tie this time. Otherwise, I'm gonna get a refund. Enough's enough.
Yea UPS been messing up. I purchased an AM90, was suppose to arrive at StockX yesterday the 29th, then delayed to the 1st, and then rescheduled to today but StockX still hasn’t received it. Most likely tomorrow.

why you had previous orders with no ties or laces?

Shoes with subtitles... What an understatement. This collection is the first in a while where we get a completely unique design on a shoe rather than a retro or different colorway. I haven't cared about a nike release this much since the Acronym Presto

Back
Top Bottom