Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

is that what you need fam .. excuse my black sock lint, i only own black socks... D3OKf0Wa.jpg

haha thanks for that but I actually need the side of the shoe that is "inside", like the "inside part of your foot", on the left side. It'll have the "Off-White for NIKE", "NIKE AIR MAX 90", etc printed

haha thanks for that but I actually need the side of the shoe that is "inside", like the "inside part of your foot", on the left foot. It'll have the "Off-White for NIKE", "NIKE AIR MAX 90", etc printed

It's hard to describe a specific side of the shoe without using the words inside and outside, but of course that's easily taken to mean other things. I guess the correct terms are medial for the "inside" and lateral for the "outside"

haha thanks for that but I actually need the side of the shoe that is "inside", like the "inside part of your foot", on the left side. It'll have the "Off-White for NIKE", "NIKE AIR MAX 90", etc printed
lmfaoooooooooo .. i feel so dumb .. aight just a minute ..
mGAOEy7y.jpg

how many entries did you submit? First time entering KAWS raffle. Didn't know how they handle multiple entries
assembled a squad of volunteers and my wife 4 L's one W. (W for wifey)...i'll also be purchasing a backup pair.
Only double up on a few things. Kaws Grey, AJ OW, Kaws Black, and Mars Yard this year.

Prestos were scheduled for delivery today. Been waiting at home and tracking number suddenly updated as "NO ACCESS".

A little heated I decided to go to my local post office to see what was up, as they've just held onto my packages before without attempting a delivery. As I open my front door to leave, my USPS man was standing there waiting for me. Had me sign and been staring at the prestos ever since. Details are awesome, definitely my favorite pair of them collection!

Prestos were scheduled for delivery today. Been waiting at home and tracking number suddenly updated as "NO ACCESS".

A little heated I decided to go to my local post office to see what was up, as they've just held onto my packages before without attempting a delivery. As I open my front door to leave, my USPS man was standing there waiting for me. Had me sign and been staring at the prestos ever since. Details are awesome, definitely my favorite pair of them collection!
i gotta have these next ..

how many entries did you submit? First time entering KAWS raffle. Didn't know how they handle multiple entries
they hit me with 2 L e-mails. for the same e-mail address. I accidentally submitted multiple entries. I thought the site was lagging so i hit submit again lol

AJ - TTS
AM90 - TTS
Blazer - TTS
Vapormax - .5 UP
AM97 - ???
Hyperdunk - ???
Zoom Fly - .5 UP
AF1 - ???
Presto - TTS
Converse - ???

Anyone have any more info to give?

i want to say zoomfly should be .5 up at least. full size up if you have wider feet.
blazers tts or .5 down personally. got my .5 down pair and while the fit is snug it isn't uncomfortable at all.
presto tts or if you are a half size go down .5
af1 tts or .5 down if you have narrow feet.

assembled a squad of volunteers and my wife 4 L's one W. (W for wifey)...i'll also be purchasing a backup pair.
Only double up on a few things. Kaws Grey, AJ OW, Kaws Black, and Mars Yard this year.
So same address, different cc and name ok?

So my friend got his AJs from StockX delivered today and it’s missing the green and white laces.....has anyone ever had anything like this happen from StockX? Any remedies?

so many people getting their pair from stockx without the extra laces. im starting to think its not a coincidence, and they’re keeping them themselves.

Count me in for StockX purchase without extra laces. Missing Green and White :stoneface:

Attachments

• E91180D0-AE72-43A4-92A7-0137DB9EAD26.jpeg
    E91180D0-AE72-43A4-92A7-0137DB9EAD26.jpeg
    402.6 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom