Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yesterday
16D85535-317A-4205-87E7-97204CF43BA1.jpeg
16D85535-317A-4205-87E7-97204CF43BA1.jpeg

i still have a pair of 97's i'm trying to get rid of, what is a good price for these ...these rates are all over the place & i'm tryna debate on keeping them on grailed vs. goat or even ebay?!

Looks like I better start saving now! Can't wait to see which are revealing and which are ghosting.
all good, not tryna sell them in here, just curious as to what price i should be looking for to sell them at, because i see so many different numbers?

before these new models were introduced i remember the rumor of the revealing being ghosted now & vice versa.

There's different models here like the AF1 Ultraforce, AM1, Cortez, AJ3 AND lunarepic. I really hope the AJ3 is revealing.

all good, not tryna sell them in here, just curious as to what price i should be looking for to sell them at, because i see so many different numbers?
if you could get $500 after fees that would be good

I wouldn't trust even buying an H&M shirt off of Grailed. :lol:

If you know what to look for with what you're buying there's 0 reason to worry. Not to mention you pay with PayPal so you're protected from fake items.

Grailed is just doing exactly what GOAT and Stock X did, segmenting a market that exists on eBay, providing lower seller rates and better experience for consumers due to a smaller hands on business feel rather than a big beast in eBay.

If you know what to look for with what you're buying there's 0 reason to worry. Not to mention you pay with PayPal so you're protected from fake items.

Grailed is just doing exactly what GOAT and Stock X did, segmenting a market that exists on eBay, providing lower seller rates and better experience for consumers due to a smaller hands on business feel rather than a big beast in eBay.

To each their own. It's a platform that has more risk than other in my opinion.

As a seller you leave yourself open to serious chargebacks too. No different than eBay.

I'd rather pay more on Stock X or GOAT than deal with it.

Ordered my OW AM97s on StockX last Wednesday and they're still en route to StockX as of now. They should really have a team dedicated to just Beluga 2.0s since those are what are mainly creating the logjam.

WCS delivered today. Will report back when I get home. However, on IG he hinted at a restock - presumably cancelled orders and remaining stock. FYI.

WCS delivered today. Will report back when I get home. However, on IG he hinted at a restock - presumably cancelled orders and remaining stock. FYI.

i cant seem to find this "hint" how long ago did he post it? i was about to buy blazers but id wait if he has them for a good price again

Back
Top Bottom