Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

What sizing advice do you guys have on AM90's?

I am a 10TTS.

I wear a 10 in Jordan V, VI and XI.
I wear a 10.5 in UltraBoost 1, 2 and 3 (because #toeroom).
I wear an 11 in Yeezy 350 V2 (again because of toe room) - could maybe get away with 10.5 after break-in
I wear a 10 in mesh NMD.
I wear a 9.5-10 in PK NMD.
I weat a 10 in Pureboost.

so from the feedback on here, i'm guessing i shouldn't be dealing with grailed .. this is my first time reselling something so it's new for me.. i've only purchased things online for the past 10+ years, i know feedback is the basis of a lot of these communities, so i thought it would be good to deal with grailed simply because ebay charges more, should i try the goat app route instead?

his last IG post from 2 hours ago

idk how i missed that lol anyway hm i guess ill wait? hoping he doesnt raise the prices and has my size in what i want

also how many people in here got their order from WCS but didnt have all the laces? was it just for Aj1s or other models like blazers etc?

I had a good experience with grailed where I bought an item that turned out to be fake. Went through the paypal process and paypal was lame but grailed had my back and refunded me. What does grailed to in terms of chargebacks? Do they offer any seller protection?

these look so damn good in person. i'm contemplating if i should just sell these and bring them in to roundtwo new york or just rock them.
IMG_5503.jpeg

these look so damn good in person. i'm contemplating if i should just sell these and bring them in to roundtwo new york or just rock them.
IMG_5503.jpeg
this is how it started with me, i copped the 90's & the 97's & was gon' sell both, until i got the 90's in hand & thought about it for awhile..then i decided to keep them for myself, lol.

these are a size 10.5, money is tight for me right now but goddamn i really wanna rock these hahaha.

well if you dont have anything else you can sell for some extra cash id say sell these. money is more important imo but they are nice 0_0

WCS package just touched down! As a first time customer, that s**t was skeetchy at first. I was super close to getting that refund, but decided to wait it out - I just remember seeing someone post something like "everybody just RELAX and enjoy football sunday. WCS is legit and they'll come through" & sure enough they did! I'm glad everything worked out and nothing is missing.

I went tts with these and they fit like a glove. I saw people say they run a little big but I have a wide foot so I decided to stick to my true size 11. Thank you to all for that WCS oop and allowing me to appreciate this shoe game all over again! :pimp: 2/9 with the blazers and 97s... now onto those prestos!

IMG_9569.JPG.jpeg IMG_9577.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:
I almost caved and had a bid on GOAT for OW1's. I just took it down, I couldn't stomach paying that much for resale. They'll be more shoes. Hopefully I can get my hands on the 3s next year if those drop

WCS package just touched down! As a first time customer, that s**t was skeetchy at first. I was super close to getting that refund, but decided to wait it out - I just remember seeing someone post something like "everybody just RELAX and enjoy football sunday. WCS is legit and they'll come through" & sure enough they did! I'm glad everything worked out and nothing is missing.

I went tts with these and they fit like a glove. I saw people say they run a little big but I have a wide foot so I decided to stick to my true size 11. Thank you to all for that WCS oop and allowing me to appreciate this shoe game all over again! :pimp: 2/9 with the blazers and 97s... now onto those prestos!

I posted that hahaha, they're from right here in Chicago and i've purchased from them enough to know they're legit. Great people and just got overloaded too fast with a lot of orders.

Glad you got a good deal on a great pair!

IMG_9569.JPG.jpeg IMG_9577.JPG.jpeg
Nice pick ups bro. Do you mind me asking how much he charged for the 97s? I might cop if he restocks

Nice pick ups bro. Do you mind me asking how much he charged for the 97s? I might cop if he restocks

AM97s were $450 about $50 less than StockX for my size. Will consider it if he restocks since it will certainly arrive faster than the 2 weeks (average) turn around time for StockX

I just got my WCS pairs in and the following may have been mentioned (if it didn't ive been gone for a minute and i apologize). so they all have different production dates (the 90s i got from wall st have a different date tahn the WCS 90s, the gray material is much rougher on the WCS pairs, and the off white lable print is much bolder) The zoom flys & the blazers also have different production date than from DSM.

Is it a known thing that for the first 5 there was different production dates and there are subtle differences?

I just got my WCS pairs in and the following may have been mentioned (if it didn't ive been gone for a minute and i apologize). so they all have different production dates (the 90s i got from wall st have a different date tahn the WCS 90s, the gray material is much rougher on the WCS pairs, and the off white lable print is much bolder) The zoom flys & the blazers also have different production date than from DSM.

Is it a known thing that for the first 5 there was different production dates and there are subtle differences?

I believe the first 5 early release pairs have a different date. Not sure on the general release pairs. Sounds like we need to call on @bigevan23

Back
Top Bottom