Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

sooooo, these are confirmed & the price is set @ $250.
off-white-nike-air-vapormax-release-date-1.jpg

btw, i was offered $550 for my 97's last night, i'm thinking i'll hold onto them a little longer, i'm not losing money by waiting i don't think.

Basura

So StockX finally canceled my 1s. After 25 days and no explanation other than a refund email and a generic “problem with seller” email. I contacted them 3 times asking what was going on with my pair and got bs basic responses about the seller shipping from overseas and how they were backed up and and really busy. I don’t think they once actually checked up on my order and now I’m screwed. Prices on my size went up $300 dollars from what I paid on December 10th. I had so many opportunities to purchase again at the same time if they would have canceled a long time ago smh. Not gonna bother with them anymore. I’m so pissed. I think I’m just gonna pass on these now. I guess it wasn’t meant to be. :ohwell:

that sucks man... a good business would honor your order and find you a pair at the price you paid.

thanks for the heads up though cause I will now also take my business elsewhere from here on out!

that sucks man... a good business would honor your order and find you a pair at the price you paid.

thanks for the heads up though cause I will now also take my business elsewhere from here on out!

Yeah I mean the canceling part I understand. I know a lot of times sellers back out/flake, but the fact that they took almost a month even after emailing them multiple times and making them aware of the situation for them to cancel is awful. Then to neven get an email from any person just the generic refund email is awful business practice. I just hated the way the handled the entire situation. They had no problem charging my card $1600 and tying up my money for a month tho.

Yeah I mean the canceling part I understand. I know a lot of times sellers back out/flake, but the fact that they took almost a month even after emailing them multiple times and making them aware of the situation for them to cancel is awful. Then to neven get an email from any person just the generic refund email is awful business practice. I just hated the way the handled the entire situation. They had no problem charging my card $1600 and tying up my money for a month tho.
It seems like since November they have been doing a poor job in every dept. They miscalculated their volume and couldn’t keep up, their customer service went down, and their authentication dept seems like they just don’t care. Some of the purchases I’ve made, you could tell they just dump the shoes in the box instead of putting it back neatly with the paper. Im paying 2-3 times over, I should at least see some effort. When I called them out on Twitter they tried to blame the other party or make other excuses. I think I’m done with them for a while also, until I hear about them improving. Actually decided to make a purchase on eBay today instead of going thru StockX for a pair of Kaws, and trust my own instinct.

It seems like since November they have been doing a poor job in every dept. They miscalculated their volume and couldn’t keep up, their customer service went down, and their authentication dept seems like they just don’t care. Some of the purchases I’ve made, you could tell they just dump the shoes in the box instead of putting it back neatly with the paper. Im paying 2-3 times over, I should at least see some effort. When I called them out on Twitter they tried to blame the other party or make other excuses. I think I’m done with them for a while also, until I hear about them improving. Actually decided to make a purchase on eBay today instead of going thru StockX for a pair of Kaws, and trust my own instinct.

Exactly. I noticed they like to deflect blame to UPS or sellers all the time instead of taking responsibility for their F ups.

So StockX finally canceled my 1s. After 25 days and no explanation other than a refund email and a generic “problem with seller” email. I contacted them 3 times asking what was going on with my pair and got bs basic responses about the seller shipping from overseas and how they were backed up and and really busy. I don’t think they once actually checked up on my order and now I’m screwed. Prices on my size went up $300 dollars from what I paid on December 10th. I had so many opportunities to purchase again at the same time if they would have canceled a long time ago smh. Not gonna bother with them anymore. I’m so pissed. I think I’m just gonna pass on these now. I guess it wasn’t meant to be. :ohwell:

Thats terrible to hear. Im really sorry this happened to you. StockX should find you another pair for the price you paid.

For $1400-$1500, Id rather buy some Solar Yeezy 2s than these Off White 1s.

I can promise you that NT together can legit check most shoes just as well. Only shoes that really need in-depth legit checks are high end collabs that atually have fakes made of them.

The only thing those companies have that an average NT person doesn't is thousands of reps and touches on a shoe. But you piece together all of NT with the people who own that shoe and pictures and it's the same.

Last edited:
Finally caved and copped the 1s. Grabbed em from a trusted consignment shop here in Canada. Figured id bite the bullet, as each day it seems like they keep going higher and higher.

Finally got my refund from eBay for the AM90s I got scammed on. Just hoping the Zoom Flys I got off grailed come in in one piece, especially since I probably paid over market at $445.

Finally caved and copped the 1s. Grabbed em from a trusted consignment shop here in Canada. Figured id bite the bullet, as each day it seems like they keep going higher and higher.

smart move, although you may be paying a little more out of pocket... having a pair in hand and authentic is HUGE now days

smart move, although you may be paying a little more out of pocket... having a pair in hand and authentic is HUGE now days
I agree. These are a grail for me (even though they were recently released) so i'd much rather put the money out now, then wait too long and it become Air Yeezy 2 level $$$.

Stock is quickly drying up and prices are rising across all resale mediums. It's interesting as usually you see a stabilization 4-6 weeks post-release before it slowly goes higher with drying up stock. This seems to just be blowing up higher and higher. The black Kaws stabilized. Potential factors:

1. Same old Yeezy releases in terms of designs - most people have enough of those and went for Off Whites instead
2. Not many other Jordan releases that got people hyped other than the holiday 11s, which aren't too difficult to acquire
3. Round 2 (collection not the store) isn't as appealing
4. Next big release is AJ3 Black Cement next month
5. Ultra Boosts and NMDs aren't all the rage anymore
6. Virgil is becoming a bigger and bigger global presence. He is literally everywhere from Europe, China, India, etc and numerous celebrities have adopted his clothing.
7. You either lived in the right place to acquire these (New York, LA, etc) or you had to go to resale route.

Last edited:
Stock is quickly drying up and prices are rising across all resale mediums. It's interesting as usually you see a stabilization 4-6 weeks post-release before it slowly goes higher with drying up stock. This seems to just be blowing up higher and higher. The black Kaws stabilized. Potential factors:

1. Same old Yeezy releases in terms of designs - most people have enough of those and went for Off Whites instead
2. Not many other Jordan releases that got people hyped other than the holiday 11s, which aren't too difficult to acquire
3. Round 2 isn't as appealing
4. Next big release is AJ3 Black Cement next month
5. Ultra Boosts and NMDs aren't all the rage anymore
6. Virgil is becoming a bigger and bigger global presence. He is literally everywhere from Europe, China, India, etc and numerous celebrities have adopted his clothing.
7. You either lived in the right place to acquire these (New York, LA, etc) or you had to go to resale route.

Summed it up perfectly. In specific regard to buying from Round 2/Flight Club/Stadium Goods, I never understood the appeal personally. Sure, itms easier to walk in and buy them, but the premium they charge would make me feel like a fool for not looking elsewhere instead. WCS seems the fairest in terms of sites that actually stock them (Stockx and Goat don’t really count since they’re marketplaces)

97s normally fit TTS to .5 small. Not sure about the OW ones though.

I heard the OW ones have very little padding in them making them .5 too big. Can anyone who has a pair confirm this?

I act just bought the AM90 from Stadium Goods with their New Years discount Got em for $550 which is below market price. Obviously it was cause of their 15% discount though.

I heard the OW ones have very little padding in them making them .5 too big. Can anyone who has a pair confirm this?

I act just bought the AM90 from Stadium Goods with their New Years discount Got em for $550 which is below market price. Obviously it was cause of their 15% discount though.

the OW97 is acutually based off of the 97 ULTRA...and yes less padding but I still stayed TTS and it was perfect but if you dont mind snug fit you can size down .5 i just like relax fit on them

Back
Top Bottom